One Month for RunFree!!

Nancy

Way to go RF..I will be keeping an eye on you  (we share the 20th as a quit date...mine happens to be 13 months sooner...lol)...

one month is a huge milestone!..Congrats, and I will be right behind you on this quit!

CONGRATS!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone!!  Your support helped get me this far.  I'm a bit stunned I have a month, and am thrilled and grateful too.  Yay.  I tried on some very very nice running shoes today  :D.  I think they will be my 2 month quit treat, if I can wait that long before buying them.  One month quit...amazing.  

Way to go RF..I will be keeping an eye on you  (we share the 20th as a quit date...mine happens to be 13 months sooner...lol)...

one month is a huge milestone!..Congrats, and I will be right behind you on this quit!

CONGRATS!

Joe, Congrats to you too!!  I'd be elated to follow in your footsteps and find myself at 13 months.  Way to commit to being a better you!