Date Night Tomorrow...So Excited!

sharonsiff

Our girls are attending a sleep over, which is a miracle as they normally don't like to sleep over anywhere...proper home birds.

So this means Lee and I can go out! Omg... Can't believe it!

So are hitting a fabulous Bistro, have nipped together for our lunch club sessions, but never at night!

Means I can put on a fancy dressed up outfit, get my body bling leg shimmer on.. Oh and do my eye make up. Can't tell you how excited I am, feels like I'm in my twenties again.

Can you imagine the fun I'll have when they turn 17 and feel comfortable having nights out, just Lee and I...good times ahead ;)

• Like 8

Date night with your own hubby...cleaner then I thought haha.

How fabulous though if you don't get to get out and about together often. Sure your leg bling will be amazing :)

x

Ha ha... ;)

No we live miles from family so don't get out alone, at all, for an evening meal. Don't get me wrong we love taking the girls out for a monthly meal but it's different gravy when it's just the grown ups... I really will appreciate and enjoy this.

Oh Marti... The legs! Am hoping for the Cheryl Chole look.. She wears it on X factor.. But I'm probably going to look more like the Norha Batty look...rofl... ;)

• Like 1

Thank you... And just think tomorrow a meal out... Four of fives years down the line a cruise ;)

I can see some very fun times on the horizon.

No way.. .make it happen now.  I was always one of those .... I will do it later people.  I got married a couple of years ago and my wife is slowly talking me into being one of those "screw it...let's do it now".  Although the kids are pretty bummed that it is adult only cruise.... we will make it up to them I am sure.

I hope your night out with your husband is awesome... you deserve it.

• Like 4

No way.. .make it happen now.  I was always one of those .... I will do it later people.  I got married a couple of years ago and my wife is slowly talking me into being one of those "screw it...let's do it now".  Although the kids are pretty bummed that it is adult only cruise.... we will make it up to them I am sure.

I hope your night out with your husband is awesome... you deserve it.

I hear you Chrispy but I just need, after Tenerife, to miss a holiday so I can put away that money towards a run around car each for the girls... They will be 17 that year you see.

Of course once that's dealt with a cruise is on the cards, or... I also fancy giving 10 nights in Barbados a whirl, right after a family Christmas...or instead of Christmas... Mmmmm.... Lots to plan and look forward to.

Your advise reminds me of what Del Boy used to say to us you know, he would tell us to make plans that don't always involve the girls, to make them and to make sure we execute at least some of them. So I can totally see where you're coming from and it's very good advise- thank you xx

Nancy I am soooooo excited! Today's the day :)

Already planning my getting ready to go out music, like we use to do back in the day. I'm going back to old school, back to my getting ready for the school music disco music.. Duran Duran and Hungry Like The Wolf. Meanwhile Lee will be getting the next track ready...very likely to be anything by Alexander O'Neal or the Blow Monkeys... As happy as a sand boy :)

• Like 1

Somebody is going to be singing and dancing around the house again feeling 20 years younger!

That's exactly right Rez..he, he, he.

Lee has just got up, after a 12 hour night shift and feels as giddy as a kipper about it too. We really are two peas in a pod ;)