Chat party! Friday 01/09/2015 @ 8PM

Jenny

I'm thinking it might be fun to have a chat party on Friday at 800pm EST.  Would love if the newbies could make it too!   It's always fun to get a bunch of quitters in a chat room!  Colleen will be your hostess for the evening providing the musical entertainment.   There are generally others who provide entertainment too......

Hope you can make it and bring your own wine!

• Like 4

Unfortunately much later than that Evelyn! More like 12pm :(

Although some people from here might join a little earlier, I'm not sure!

arghhh, I always forget the time differences.  How about 5 or 6pm-midnight EST to accomodate all the time zones?  Will that do it?

• Like 1

Jenny was gracious enough to volunteer me as hostess, er music video poster or something like that lol.  I am not sleeping well lately, so I am going to need somebody to take second shift at 10 pm or so...Any takers?

I have been to Brussels. I once had a steamy romance with a gentleman named Philippe and went to visit him there when I was 18. Ok not steamy, but I had a crush.

I think the mall I went to was 'City 2.'

I like Brussel Sprouts, that's not the same though is it?

• Like 2

I have been to Brussels. I once had a steamy romance with a gentleman named Philippe and went to visit him there when I was 18. Ok not steamy, but I had a crush.

I think the mall I went to was 'City 2.'

Ooh my - got a tad scared about a morning wine party - then realisd you said Philippe not Philippa .... Need to be careful about those ending vowels ... Just saying -:)

• Like 2

This sounds exciting but unfortunately my girls have a friend over and have committed myself to a few games of Uno.

Hope you all have a great time and inbetween the rounds of games I will try to pop it... Would be lovely to actually live chat to you good folk xx

• Like 2