1 week free

Rooster

Today will mark my first week smoke free in a very long time. I was late getting started today and had to run several blocks to catch my bus in time. While reminding me I should probably exercise more it also was an excellent reinforcer about some of the reasons I hated smoking. I was short of breath and had a gross hacking cough by the end. A well received reminder. I have already felt my lungs start to heal, but here is proof I have a ways to go to fix what I've done to them. I know I can't get there though and am excited to continue on this healing journey. Here's to another smoke free week!

• Like 12

I am excited for the journey ahead of you. As you experience with wonder the first full on sprint you do, then realize you don't cough. The first real deep breaths you take, where you can't believe THAT is what a deep breath really feels like.  

Massive congrats on your first full week free of nicotine, you have done an amazing thing for yourself. 

x

• Like 2

So good to know you are still with us and doing so well!  Attitude when quitting is everything and your attitude is awesome!  It's magical when people have been quit a short time and it dawns on them, often for the first time, that quitting is doable.  Most of us felt like it wasn't for so long.   Keep marching forward and remember what you hated about smoking when you have a bad moment.

I am excited for the journey ahead of you. As you experience with wonder the first full on sprint you do, then realize you don't cough. The first real deep breaths you take, where you can't believe THAT is what a deep breath really feels like.

Massive congrats on your first full week free of nicotine, you have done an amazing thing for yourself.

x

I am amazed every time a take a deep breath! Congrats on 1 week, one day at a time you can get this thing done

• Like 1