Going To Give Chat A Go

sharonsiff

How did it go did you get in? Don't worry if you were alone I'm often in there alone but I find the padding on the walls and lack of Windows a refreshing change :)

Nice place to just whistle to one's self and contemplate life xx

• Like 6

Chat can be tons of fun!!!  And a great way to get know others better.  I'll try to get in there more often now that the holidays are over (but it is volleyball and basketball season, so it may be a challenge). :)

• Like 2

I enjoyed it... Talking to myself, yet still got no sense... ;)

I kept to my resolution and gave chat a go though... Grin...

Action I would no doubt enjoy having a chin wag with you in chat, so look forward to it... One fine day.

Will say though wasn't keen on the White padded walls... Needed a splash of sky blue so will take my paint brush next time, if I try again xx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up