Runfree has 2 weeks under his belt!

Evelyn

YAY!!!!  And thank you so much for the encouragement.  The last couple weeks have been a bit of a tormented blur :wacko:  but things are getting a bit less intense, phew!!  It's key for me to NOPE and to keep the end goals in mind when my junkie mind gets on a roll.  Having supportive, non-judgemental people close is also important.  

I'm doing ok..not stellar, but I'm here and willing. 

(btw, i'm a she, not a he ;) ) 

• Like 6

YAY!!!!  And thank you so much for the encouragement.  The last couple weeks have been a bit of a tormented blur :wacko:  but things are getting a bit less intense, phew!!  It's key for me to NOPE and to keep the end goals in mind when my junkie mind gets on a roll.  Having supportive, non-judgemental people close is also important.  

I'm doing ok..not stellar, but I'm here and willing. 

(btw, i'm a she, not a he ;) ) 

LOL, when I read the title I thought oh no---  I thought Runfree was a lady!  Congrats runfree,  Just think, you'll never have to go through the first two weeks of quitting smoking again!  YAY you!

• Like 1

massive congrats on 2 weeks!!  Being nosy and wondering what you're doing to treat yourself?

x

Treat myself?  Umm.  Nothing specific but anything I want...sort of.  I don't have any "normal" constraints in my life right now so I am rolling with whatever comes along.  If I want a nap or a long hot bath or a 10 min zip on the treadmill, I do it.  I'm saying no to friends when I want to be alone, etc.  So, I think I'm doing well in the treats dept.  Being unemployed means a tight budget so I'm refraining from indulging in monetary treats, but they don't hold much significance for me anyway, they never have really.  I may do a massage at my one month...we'll see.

• Like 2

Great work RF!

Gender confusion?

Tracey is Trevor, I wear a skirt, Action is handsome sexy beast who says all the right things, Marti swears like like a sailor...no gender confusion at all on these sceptred isles...:-)

Treats. they don't need to be financial, but it is important to reward yourself as you go along. It helps reinforce the positives!

Keep going!

• Like 3