You guys made me stronger!

Ladybug

That's awesome ladybugs!  You are doing so great in your quit.  Don't you love looking back and thinking how uneventful quitting really was.  As a smoker quitting is like the apocalypse, but once it's done your like that's all you got?  Way to go girl!

• Like 2

Well done for walking away LB, you rose above that one beautifully.

Amazing what the fellow smokers said isn't it? Mind you I've no doubt I said exactly the same myself to others in the past. Isn't it an eye opener when you look at it from the other side?

• Like 1

(((Ladybug))) so happy to see you back, I can understand what you are saying, when my friends or colleagues ask me how long it has been since I quit and I tell them I get a look of complete amazement from them, just makes me want to stick out my tongue and go NA NANNANANA you thought I couldn't do it, BUT I did! thats what is so good about coming here, everyone understands, and everyone knows, its makes such a difference.  Well Done Ladybug proud of youx

• Like 1

Bug, did I ever tell you that i LOVE your posts?  Another excellent one here; I could read them all day ;)

Really great to see you, and I knew you wouln't smoke.  I will never forget when you recounted hoe you just told you HB 'I don't smoke anymore' lol

I hope that the last few days went as well as they could have considering.

• Like 1

LB!!  I'm not the least bit surprised that you didn't smoke because I already knew that you wouldn't.  You're too aware and strong to give in to any craving at this stage of your quit.  It's nice to see that lady bug avatar back, typing out these wonderful posts!  We missed you.  :)

• Like 1

The Sarge told you that you would do it.

Do you now believe?

Easy Peasy

Sgt. Barney ...now how in the world did you come up with that name? I liked Sgt. Sausage :-(

Yes you did tell me that right from the start... :-)

• Like 1

Sgt. Barney ...now how in the world did you come up with that name? I liked Sgt. Sausage :-(

Yes you did tell me that right from the start... :-)

PPffft. Sgt. Barney.....Sgt. Sausage. The sober chick has taken to calling him Sgt. Paw Paw. And talking in the third person apparently. 

• Like 4

Sgt. Barney ...now how in the world did you come up with that name?

In honor of  TheOtherPlace™ that has become what Beth (Greenlover) always called the "Barney Board".  A place where everything is happy and fun and everybody loves everybody (I love you, you love me) and Unicorns fart Rainbows and Skittles ... and no EvilBadMeanie™ Snausages are allowed to play anymore ... 

Easy Peasy

• Like 1

In honor of  TheOtherPlace™ that has become what Beth (Greenlover) always called the "Barney Board".  A place where everything is happy and fun and everybody loves everybody (I love you, you love me) and Unicorns fart Rainbows and Skittles ... and no EvilBadMeanie™ Snausages are allowed to play anymore ... 

Easy Peasy

Easy Peasy......I will call you Sarge :-)