2014 And Not A Single Flake Of Snow

sharonsiff

Brrrr it's brass monkeys here in Essex too guys. Not overly keen on all this Winter lark but am just grateful it's not snowing. I check net weather earlier and it does seem like it will warm up a tad, fingers crossed.

I looked out my window this morning and it was pure white every where and for a minute I thought it had snowed! Thankfully is was just frost.

• Like 1

Come to Gaylord Mi we have 6". And more is coming today. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: [/quote

I would hate that Beth...seriously! I have such an issue now with snow due to car incidents and falling and doing damage to my back...

Again we have none and no sign, pouring down and flooding roads round our way, but small mercies at least it's not snow ;)

Freezing here as well. Not much snow as of yet, but I'm in Canada, so it's going to happen. Environment Canada has issued a bunch of warnings and special weather statements as we're expected to get a huge snow storm soon starting tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

1/2 inch of ice this morning. Wish it was snow. Accidents everywhere

Oh no!

Let's up the Spring/Summer gets a wiggle on and then at least folk are free of the ice/snow danger.

Again, I don't drive on icy frosty roads... Am just not confident and would cause an accident.

• Like 1

Freezing here as well. Not much snow as of yet, but I'm in Canada, so it's going to happen. Environment Canada has issued a bunch of warnings and special weather statements as we're expected to get a huge snow storm soon starting tomorrow night.

Oh I do hope they're wrong Leanna... Keep safe outside though if they're right.

I know folk moan and scit the weather in the UK but we are very lucky really. I know it's a given that it gets quite wet, it does, but apart from the odd week every year or two we are very lucky not to get lots of snow or ice. I would obviously prefer the climate of Tenerife, goes without saying ;) yet, that said, I do think we get away with overly dangerous weather.

This snowfall is supposed to last until at least tomorrow. We are also expected to get freezing rain. So it looks like we are stuck in the house for a few days because I certainly don't want to risk that. People seem to forget how to operate their car and drive recklessly in the winter, so I plan on staying indoors unless absolutely necessary. 

• Like 1