New Years Eve

Gemzee

Happy New Year all :) Anyone have any plans?

Me and my fiancé are off to a nice restaurant, a drink and canapés to start, then a starter, main and dessert, then a cheeseboard. Then bubbles at midnight :) (and I'm sure some bubbles during the meal ;) ).

• Like 4

Going to a prayernight from the baptist church; it's organized by a couple and if you want you can celebrate New years eve there too. Not many will show up probably but I got the mail and figured, after reading the document 'why not?'

The couple is a very loving friendly couple which I often drive with to church, I don't have a car and they don't mind picking me up.
Tonith they pick me up too, there will be a huge amount of fireworks set off and I'm a chicken and don't dare to walk even 2 streets in dark after 6 PM; the time it's allowed to set fireworks!

• Like 3

Home with the girls till Lee gets in from work around 10pm. Will snuggle up and wait for the BBC broadcast of the firework displays in London. Will then ring round the family, wish them all the best, then no doubt be ready for bed.

I used to love NYE in my 20s/30s such fun out dancing and celebrating. One year I plan to see in both Christmas and the New Year in Tenerife....bucket list.

Have a lovely evening guys in whatever way you celebrate it xx

• Like 4

Home with the girls till Lee gets in from work around 10pm. Will snuggle up and wait for the BBC broadcast of the firework displays in London. Will then ring round the family, wish them all the best, then no doubt be ready for bed.

I used to love NYE in my 20s/30s such fun out dancing and celebrating. One year I plan to see in both Christmas and the New Year in Tenerife....bucket list.

Have a lovely evening guys in whatever way you celebrate it xx

Does every citiszen can light off firework like over here in the Netherlands or is there one big show!?

Does every citiszen can light off firework like over here in the Netherlands or is there one big show!?

Some families do Evelyn but it's mainly the London Firework show. I live out in the country and don't notice many go off round here. I stayed with my MIL Christmas Eve and someone was letting off fireworks then, never heard of that before.

So maybe citizens in towns let off fireworks but not in the sleepy village that I live. Have a great evening Evelyn, we have close friends who live in Gouda (spelling?) and I imagine they will have a fabulous time over there tonight xx

• Like 1

Having friends over and will have a take away and drinks and no doubt play some games like Pictionary! fun times :)

Whatever all you guys are doing, have a fun and safe night - remember, don't do anything I wouldn't do... :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Some families do Evelyn but it's mainly the London Firework show. I live out in the country and don't notice many go off round here. I stayed with my MIL Christmas Eve and someone was letting off fireworks then, never heard of that before.

So maybe citizens in towns let off fireworks but not in the sleepy village that I live. Have a great evening Evelyn, we have close friends who live in Gouda (spelling?) and I imagine they will have a fabulous time over there tonight xx

Spelling correct! LOL

Inside I can smell the firework damps 

• Like 1

Ahhh,,,

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I am trying to act like I am not really getting this cold that I am now pretty sure I am gettiing.... But even if all was ok.. I dont like to go anywhere on NYE night.

I was out to breakfast with some old friends and spent lunch with my oldest and dearest friend with her family... I am now closing out the year at our store and am planning a fish and pasta dinner...

Simple and easy for me... 

Here is to all you non smokers starting a fresh new year free of smoke and full of heathy beginnings!!!

• Like 3