What Are You Looking Forward To In 2015?

sharonsiff

Looking forward to going back to work, hoping part time.

Getting my masters and teacher qualification in reiki so the year after I can teach people myself

Vague rumblings of my own spiritual business but will need an actual job so maybe a little back burner

Getting my living situation to a happier place.

Big big year this is!!

Loving hearing everyone else's :)

• Like 9

wow! That really does sound right up my street, What a fabulous event to look forward to. Oh and none of the crap or worry about can you smoke on the ship? If so where? Wonderful ;)

I have only been on one other cruise and it was for my honeymoon.  We both smoked and had to pony up for the balcony room so that we could smoke whenever we want.  This time...I am going to pony up for the balcony for the view and for morning coffee overlooking the ocean.... beautiful!!!

• Like 5

I have only been on one other cruise and it was for my honeymoon.  We both smoked and had to pony up for the balcony room so that we could smoke whenever we want.  This time...I am going to pony up for the balcony for the view and for morning coffee overlooking the ocean.... beautiful!!!

Take a picture, or three, so I can share the view with you guys. I have many a cyber holiday enjoying people's posted pictures... Saves me a fortune ;)

I am flying and it will be sheer heaven Chrispy not having the nearly 3 hours in the airport, and a 4 1/2 flight, not getting wound up because there is no where to go for a cig. In my entire adult life I have never had a holiday as a non smoker and I honestly can't wait!

• Like 6

Take a picture, or three, so I can share the view with you guys. I have many a cyber holiday enjoying people's posted pictures... Saves me a fortune ;)

I am flying and it will be sheer heaven Chrispy not having the nearly 3 hours in the airport, and a 4 1/2 flight, not getting wound up because there is no where to go for a cig. In my entire adult life I have never had a holiday as a non smoker and I honestly can't wait!

Congrats on your new life... it really is awesome.

• Like 2

Being all fixed up so I can be super Queen Greenlover. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

This is great news Beth! My FIL had heart surgery about 20 years ago, ex smoker, and it made a HUGE difference to his quality of life. If I read correctly, I have slept since..lol, you don't have long to wait. What with that and your diabetes under control you'll be....as my girls taught me so I'll share with you...you'll be

Very cool

Very swag

I like it!

A lot to look forward to Beth xx