Bonfire

Devil Doll

A year ago today I started searching for a quit smoking support forum. I found a place and a certain writers posts resonated with me. I read all day just to realize that the very same day I discovered these posts... the writer of them had passed away. This poster who I never had the privilege to interact with helped to launch my quit 3 days later. 

Here are 27,155 in the fire for JWG. 

• Like 6

a flood of conversations I've had with him just came pouring through me....and brought tears.  Miss him....what a special person he was and I was so fortunate to having known him.  Brilliant, wise man.  Miss you John.

tossing in my 17,967!  (wow..that's a lot of smokes)

• Like 1

I'll throw on my 700 (approx) for JWG.  I was lurking this time last year and had read many of his posts.  I was genuinely upset to read he had died - this man I had never even spoken to.  I still read his posts now ... Guadalupe river gets me every time.  And I know his posts are still inspiring new quitters - his legacy does indeed live on. RIP Invisible man.

• Like 1