I´m sorry

natalie_3

Nat sweetie, ... the others have pretty much said it all,.. you've been thru a horrifying experience.. I think I'd be jumping at my own shadow.. but, have'n said that - smoking is a way  of attacking ourselves .. robbing ourself of life... don't let them win Nat,  take control... we are all here for you, every second, every step of the way.. please hun, pick a new quit day.. lets give this another go... please ((((Nat))))

• Like 2

Hi My lovely Natalie, I havent been on the board for a couple of weeks, life has been hectic and just signed back on this morn, please please do not beat yourself up its the worst thing you can do, you fell off the quit train, I have been where you are and it is so scary how quickly the addiction can take hold again.  I do not know what happened but sounds like you have had a hard time.  Your mind needs to be in a place where you what to stop again, and you want to beat the addiction, its so scary and frightening I know, stay close to us Natalie its what helped me get back on board, remember the feeling of not smoking, I am yet again feeling the pull of the crave because I am so stressed and I have had alot of shite to deal with over the last two weeks, but staying strong is important, sometimes you have to dig very very deep to get that strength, but as I said your mind need to be in that place where you really really want to stop, I feel for you my lovely and know we are all here for you always xx

I know! I remember what being free feels like and it´s awesome. What am I looking in cigarettes? Peace is not there but I keep going back and then blaming myself about it

Did that for years but now I'm free!

• Like 3