Question

Jclarke241

Everybody has there own thing. Mine was endless hours of looking at non smoking cats and dogs. I would say if you enjoyed the video then you will probably enjoy the book. Go for it  :)

PS …. Congrats on your quit Jc  :)

• Like 2

I'd say if you enjoyed the video be no harm reading the book and sure Stu downloaded it for you so should be easy for you to flick through it,

Congrats on quitting JR,

Fair play to you Stu xxx

• Like 1

Jc I thought the book was a complete life saver. I have quit before and been completely miserable, but he taught me how to be happy about quitting. I was terrified to quit and he helped me through. The audible was really good too. That way in a pinch you could listen for a bit to get steady.

• Like 2

Physically it's easy and cheap. Don't smoke. Three days pass and nicotine is gone

Mentally can be easy too. But two weeks should be carefully planned. After that it depends on person, mindset and desire to be smoke free