Girls just wanna say hi.

whackamole

To all you excellent people who have WAY more commitment to being supportive than I could EVER have.

Wanna let you know that because of you, I'm so far beyond smoking that it's almost forgotten.

Which is actually the main reason I've left this site...

Being here just makes me think about it, and crave.

Not that I don't occasionally anyway. Like when I read about the smoking habits of one of heroes, Lewis Lapham.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say "thanks" to you all (action, Chrysalis...) and wish you the happiest of holidays.

Fun happens without cigarettes. Interesting conversations can still be had.

xxx Mole.

• Like 12

Not going to lie and say that you and your posts aren't missed but I am so happy that you are off and living a fabulous smoke free life! 

Please stop by from time to time! 

Happy Holidays Whack! 

Agreed!

Nice to hear from you. :)

Glad all is well.

• Like 1

What DD said... You know I always loved your posts Whack, and hopefully you can still pop in and put a smile on my face from time to time ;)

Great work on the quit, and I'm really happy you came by to say hi :)

Miss you and hope to speak soon.

Peace out, Whack :)

• Like 1

Not going to lie and say that you and your posts aren't missed but I am so happy that you are off and living a fabulous smoke free life! 

Please stop by from time to time! 

Happy Holidays Whack!

What DD said ... Enjoys the holidays a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

• Like 1

Hi, Whack! So good to hear from  you. I am delighted that you are still a non-smoker; congratulations for that. I miss your posts-- always intelligent and insightful, sometimes outrageous, but never boring!  :D  I hope you have a lovely holiday season. Check back in when you can-- I really miss your giant balloon animal photos!

• Like 1

So cool to see you all! And hurrah for the quitters!

This OLD DOG for everyone whose big days I've missed... me, I've just shoved some more money into my travel account. It's getting substantial...NOLA in April...

http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/whackamole1/media/olddog_zps540306a6.png.html

(hope you can see this... I forget how to upload.)