bakon

Tell us about your avatar and name- or make up something on someone or list a nickname you call someone here.  Or write down what we have called you, that you picked up

like Ginger- Colleen- Red- Cheater- Secret (E) - but her picture is either, brushing hair away, ichy face or just picked nose and got caught....

or Sonic (no idea on name or job still) is meatloaf

Burritto probably got most nicknames- Queen, Queen of Scotland, Crossdressing Islander, Chubby, bed wetter, Chubby bedwetter, Elton John, Queen of Islanders, then smarti calls him some names too

I will list more later if nobody participlates or make up new stuff...

my avatar is just something to keep the mood lighter when I post, don't take this serious is the message and I might not know what I am talking about is the second message.

my name is my license plate to bike.

I have been called porky

and cheater one time by dd although she was the one cheating..

and smarti whispered something in FLorida....

Nancy calls me....

one time I was bakon in robin suit with the bat...

silly got some sweetie pie stuff at times on sticks/chicks game

• Like 3

Sonic is Danger Boy - where have you been, breakfast meat ?

Your nickname of  'God's Morning Gift'  is because that is what YOU called DONUTS in a thread

and in my book,

'God's Morning Gift'

is another thing altogether.  :P

Pay attention, Copper,

pop quiz at noon.

• Like 3

like Ginger- Colleen- Red- Cheater- Secret (E) - but her picture is either, brushing hair away, ichy face or just picked nose and got caught....

Burritto probably got most nicknames- Queen, Queen of Scotland, Crossdressing Islander, Chubby, bed wetter, Chubby bedwetter, Elton John, Queen of Islanders, then smarti calls him some names too  Don't forget The Bandit...

my name is my license plate to bike.  Pinky, Breakfast Meat, 

I have been called porky

and cheater one time by dd although she was the one cheating..

and smarti whispered something in FLorida....  

Nancy calls me....

one time I was bakon in robin suit with the bat...

silly got some sweetie pie stuff at times on sticks/chicks game

• Like 1

Since my avatar is short, I just shortened Batman to BAT, or maybe It stands for Big Ass Tickler  :P

I call Ginger … Ding Dong or BooBooHead  :P

I call Jenny ... Trouble  :P

• Like 5

Dentalfloss is my real name. My full name is Dentalfloss Butterfly Lovelylocks. My parents were hippies.

My avatar is just some random picture I found. I am a 300 pound shemale with no teeth.

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: 

• Like 1

Tracey is real name Trevor 7 is alter ego complete with beard and man parts looks like I will see DF at the special club night ;)

My avatar is Olaf from the film "Frozen", he is a goofy snowman who dreams of summer I get bored easily and change my avatar often

Been known to call you fur ball among others unprintable

Jeffrey/Paul is now known as paffy as I couldn't figure out if he was Jeffrey or Paul?

• Like 4