Crazy?

jess

I am like a child waiting for Christmas....as I wait for my 2 month anniversary next week! I am so excited and happy to make it there. This has really been a great week, absolutely no cravings, urges or romancing the CIG!!! I'm sure this won't last forever but I feel great haven't gained any additional weight the past two weeks... Im happy and cannot believe my ticker is almost at 1000 cigs I haven't smoked! Good God that's crazy!!!!

• Like 10

I love this!!!  Epic win!!  

Shhhhhh, It's the bit no one tells you. Oh sure, it's all "woe is me", "it was hard" but the euphoria is kinda tough to beat and you end up being super excited too :)

1,000 cigarettes (almost) not smoked...what a victory for you on so many levels!!

• Like 1

Jess, you are doing wonderful!  I can remember when I hit 9 hours smoke free I was more excited than a child waiting for Santa!   When I hit 2 months it was the most wonderful feeling in the world.  Just be careful for when that crave shows up from no where and be prepared to say NOPE!  I got excited just reading your post!! 

• Like 2

I am like a child waiting for Christmas....as I wait for my 2 month anniversary next week! I am so excited and happy to make it there. This has really been a great week, absolutely no cravings, urges or romancing the CIG!!! I'm sure this won't last forever but I feel great haven't gained any additional weight the past two weeks... Im happy and cannot believe my ticker is almost at 1000 cigs I haven't smoked! Good God that's crazy!!!!

:D     :D     :D     :D

The Crowd Cheers WILDLY 

YAY !   YAY !   YAY !

Hip Hip Hooray !

Jess

is

FREE !

:D    :D    :D    :D

:D

• Like 1

You are doing great Jess - I know how you feel  - I keep looking forward to new milestones as well.  Treat yourself to something as soon as you see the 1000 cigarettes not smoked - that is a huge accomplishment  :)

• Like 1

The way you feel right could last forever Jess - positive thinking and all that :)

But try to remember how happy you feel right now, knowing that you are FREE - and it was all you that achieved it :d

I am so super proud of you :)

• Like 1

I know hey!!  Beautiful parts of the quit are a joy as is helping someone through a tough time.

I think you should treat yourself too Jess!!  Treats for the win :)

Thanks Marti! What a joy and inspiration you have been..I know I will have dome tough days and cravings, romancing at some point but it is like a light bulb went off and I truly believe thatI got this...I have the power over the CIG monster..I am stronger :-)

• Like 2

Thanks Marti! What a joy and inspiration you have been..I know I will have dome tough days and cravings, romancing at some point but it is like a light bulb went off and I truly believe thatI got this...I have the power over the CIG monster..I am stronger :-)

What an awesome day it is.. the day the light bulb goes off and you know... you got this.

Congrats on your new life...enjoy!!!

• Like 2