If you haven't joined us yet...Wouldn't it be wonderful?

Nancy

If you were celebrating your second holiday season next year smoke free, instead of your first?  Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years...whatever you celebrate...we look forward to celebrating your quit!!  Please join us...the anticipation and worry before your quit is often worse than the quit, itself.  And there are a lot of wonderful people here who would love nothing more that to cheer you on!

• Like 10

I 100% agree with Nancy... the fear of quitting, the stress/worry you put yourself through beforehand, is often worse than the quit itself!

Trust me, it's the best decision you can make and having a good support system like the QT can make a world of difference. :) 

• Like 2

I firmly believe you have not lived yet if you are still a smoker, you are only surviving day to day not living, why deprive yourself of it, give it a shot and see what life should be really like, do it for yourself x

• Like 2

Aww :( I hope not. 

So I asked one of the girls if they were still quit and she said, "now wasn't a good time to try to quit."  I said, "it's never a good time to try to quit if you let yourself think like that."

I wish like heck they hadn't given up so quickly. 

No smoker wants to be a smoker. 

No non smoker wants to be a smoker.

No ex smoker wants to be a smoker.

• 11 months later...