Joe------ONE Freaking Year

bakon

You made it. 1:11 am.

Never doubted it .....Some people post and within a month you know they will be here. You were one of them..

Dinner plan? Need a celebration and reward...new Mustang part....drinks....

Now we got to work on your team choices....

• Like 8

Mighty Joe congratulations hun, so glad to still be behind you Joe, you are a true gent and you held onto your quit through some difficult situations

I am so proud to share your journey and we hope to meet you in the spring when the snow melts :)

I hope indeed you do celebrate and remember to warm our seats up

Solid bloke/solid quit paying it forward

Thank you for your support over the year it really has been priceless xxxx

• Like 1

This is just AWESOME Joe! I agree with what Bakon said, I knew as soon as I met you that you were going to make it. You can just tell with some folks ;)

And while you've been on this journey with us, you've been a top bloke, always so kind and reliable and just a pleasure to know to be honest.

Hope that you and your girls are well, and I really hope that you do something great to celebrate, because you really deserve it buddy. CONGRATULATIONS!

• Like 2

I am so proud to be here and spend this wonderful day with you....

Huge congrats ....lovely lovely joe.....

You are always there if you can help someone......you were my first like button.....

Spoil yourself today with your beautiful family.....

All my love....

Doreen xx

• Like 1

Ah Joe seing this brought a big smile to my face and I'm feeling totes emotional for ye pal,

Bloody brilliant job, can imagine how proud all your girls are of you,

You couldn't meet a nicer bloke,

Love the bones of ye (even if ye got me into trouble with the bossman;))

Delighted to know ye pal,

Massive congrats on 1 year,

Happy 1st Birthday, eat cake, be merry and celebrate big style,

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Like 2

1 year!!!  Go Joe!!!  The hugest of congratulations to you

You are an amazing guy, so totally all in on the paying it forward game.

Love you and the support you give.

To date you are my favourite stalker of boob pictures :)

Hope the celebrations are strong and I know your beautiful ladies will be super proud!

x

• Like 1

Joe, I am so very happy for you.  You are a very special part of this board...thank you for all you do, here.  I am delighted to celebrate with you, and hope you have something very special planned.  Welcome to the Lido deck...let's get this party started!

victoria_liverpool_530x329.jpg

• Like 1

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

JOE
                        on your
                    FIRST YEAR
                             of
                F  R  E  E  D  O  M

hummingbird%25204.jpg

• Like 1

wow...oops...I mean  WOW!!

Was a busy day and I haven't had time to check in, till now......I admit I expected some congrats, but this is over the top ! :)

I want to thank all of you . This year wouldn't have been doable without the support from my wife and you guys.(gals)..

I may have missed out on my first boat ride, but this is the important one...hanging out on the Lido deck with all the VIP's of the q-train ;)

I feel like a newbie all over again :P

No celebration planned until the week-end..all the girls are gonna be home then. :)  The wife got me a card and i get to unwrap my present when-ever I want to...(you should see how she looks dressed in a red bow  ;)  :wub:  ) ...seriously, I get to pick something out whenever I want to ..

Any newbies reading this...we can all admit the task seems a little daunting the first few days...but once you wrap your mind around what has to be done, it REALLY isnt bad...we all have a struggle now and then, and if its more than you think you can handle...well...thats what these good people here are for.

I cannot believe that a year has passed by already...

I cant wait to find out what the celebration for 2 years is ;)

Seriously....thanks everyone..this place is great!

• Like 10