Day 4 blues

Wendy

I think at times it's tough. At times life is also tough. If the two are tough at the same time, mo jo has been known to go awol! However, no need to over think it. Just mark time until it comes back. You're doing great not smoking Wendy (and Karen), let that be enough and all you need to acheive for now. Sometimes it's going through those tougher days that makes us hold on tighter, it was certainly true for me. Sending strength. xx

• Like 3

Hi Doreen, I have 2 of his books on paperback and an electronic version on the kindle - I've had them a few years now, all well read and they sort of helped but as with everything the last bit has to come from you.  I've also read everything Joel and John have written on whyquit - that was enlightening I must say.  I've done hypnotherapy and tried every nrt available and the ecig ... I've been trying to quit for a while ... 

At the moment music is soothing the savage beast ...

Music.....this is how I got through my days....and still do.....

I've bought the biggest pair of headphones....I have all my fab songs....you carnt beat a good tune..l.ol....

Singing in the garden with the neighbours laughin ....

Not x factor material......but who cares.....it's fun.....

Xxxxxx

Morning Mojo seekers!

Up early to golf this morning. Cold, dark....bleedin' winter, but give it 2 hours and I'll be out, on the course, not out of breath (cos I quit smoking) thinking, "you know, things could be a lot worse".

I'm a definite believer in the winter thing, the older I have got, the more impact it seems to have on me. I might look into those daylight things that Tracey is thinking of...

Whatever it is that floats your boat, find 30 minutes for it today. (That was about 4 or 5 smokes fro me in the bad old days). Celebrate the extra time that you have given yourselves by getting rid of the stinky weed...

For now

FORE!