Hello Everyone

cprofits

Hiya Geri congrats on deciding to quit, that is one of the hardest things to do and yet the best thing you could ever do for yourself, massive respect for doing this,

Post and read, deep breaths, treat yourself at the end of each day, relaxing baths with candles, look after you and only you for now,

Pledge Nope (not one puff ever) everyday, post in the sos section if you are having a hard time, social section can help take your mind off things,

Anything you need, don't hesitate to yell, we'll come running, we've all been were you are now so we know exactly how you are feeling,

Looking forward to getting to know you,

Sue x

Hi Geri!

I'm late but congrats on a wonderful decision, one you will never regret.  Read as much as you can on the addiction, knowledge was what made the difference for me this quit.

Once I realized that there is no such thing as an 'addictive personality' and that pretty much everyone that gives nicotine a go becomes addicted, I realized I was not more addicted than everyone else.  And if they could quit, then I could too.

We are here to help you, anything you need - all of us have been exactly where you are.  This is just the very beginning of a life of freedom for you.

Don't forget to deep breathe....I used to just go off somewhere on my own and take those deep breaths....

Don't forget your treats....it doesn't matter how small....reward yourself.....

What you are achieving is the most rewarding thing you can do....

Keep marchin.....

• Like 1