My quit date is 04/09/2014

Amy

You got this Amy!  I am the biggest wimp there is and I managed to get it done.  You can too.  Let us know if you took the plunge and how you're doing.  If you have not taken the plunge, let us know that too.  We can help you.  :)

• Like 1

Today is the day!!! Let's strap ourselved into this rollercoaster and ride it all the way to the end.

have you thought about making your own blog here as it might help your journey to see how far you come - its a great feature 

congratulations on your quit :)

• Like 2

Amy,

Such incredible freedom is at your fingertips.........................

Just like anything in life, there is some work involved and it seems like you are willing to do that work.

Change is scary.................... disrupting our comfort zone is not something we like to do but do remember that your comfort zone is run and ruled by Nico-Demon, not by you................so it is time now to take over and take full responsibility for your life...........do not let that nasty pest manipulate and destroy you. You deserve way better than that.

Stand up Amy and let me hear you roar................!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1