A Poll...regarding the Chicks & Sticks Game

Colleen

Chicks & Sticks Tally  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the reporting of the Stickies wins as it is now?

• No
    • Maybe
    • Yes
    • Yes, but could be tweaked a tad.
    • What in the heck are you talking about?
  2. 2. What would you like to see in a possible official Tally Thread?

• For both Chickies and Stickies to post their wins in one happy threadling..
    • For Chickies only to post their wins.
    • Keep things the way they are.

Lol ye if the first post is just those sticks boosting their egos well I'm all for them putting a sock in it lol

In all fairness it's got over 30 thousand views so people are clearly interested,

I personally think its all good, it definitely helps distract me and i have no doubt others from thinking about smoking, it's pretty ideal for those new in their quits to get on and play it when they are having a crave and I bet they forget all about having a crave because it helped distract them for the few minutes.

Tis all just a bit if harmless fun, well I think so in anyway xxx

• Like 3

Doorbell here.thinks its a good game....if only the hell she could play.....by the time I think of what the number should be...and type it in I'm about 3 numbers late....then the cheaters start....so I look on from afar.....

But rules are rules.....and they are not being obeyed.....no ..not at all.....

This is my opinion....

Going for 20 today. Sticks rule...

It is only confused when everyone I really hammering and computers can't keep up due to delay with Internet speed. That's when the chicks start the cheat. I agree they shouldn't do that and skip numbers. But also it's a running chat room of unimportant comments. Good mornin. Hi cheater. How's horse. My red hair is getting in my face and scares children. I have an ichy butt. All sorts of things from happy birthday to how do you feel. Little more personal than a thread because it's real time.

But the big deal lately over posting the wins is the chicks are killing us relentless and sticks were losin interest. To get more in there I kept the streak alive. An it's number of 20 today is possibly inflated. We are just getting a rise out of all you. We might have added extra win days to the streak just to see some people stomp their feet. And it is a large conspiracy. Took three pm of five people to get it out there and started. I would tell you do the math but if counting gets hard multiplication will be impossible

• Like 1

no response. I am disappointed. was used to the daily sticks are thumping their chest....they are just big losers.  chicks rule and sticks are dog doo....

I think we had 3 days in a row, then a lose day, then a big cheat day...then a few wins but really only about 9 days of posting the results.

we got a two week celebration out of the deal, probably day 8

a sweet 16 party the next day,

following day became old enough to vote at 18 days, that was yesterday...

and today we went from 20 to 21 days in a row win.

So win win again at 20-21!!!!

We love the chicks, you are so fun to piss off, because we just walk away unlike at home where you follow us into the next room with a pan.

Members of the winning committee:

rez

dog

burritto

pimp

bakon

bat

sonic

joe

ho hum

the boss

and one egg! she counted wrong al the time and never told on us.

• Like 2

no response. I am disappointed. was used to the daily sticks are thumping their chest....they are just big losers. chicks rule and sticks are dog doo....

I think we had 3 days in a row, then a lose day, then a big cheat day...then a few wins but really only about 9 days of posting the results.

we got a two week celebration out of the deal, probably day 8

a sweet 16 party the next day,

following day became old enough to vote at 18 days, that was yesterday...

and today we went from 20 to 21 days in a row win.

So win win again at 20-21!!!!

what a great example of Bakon's math skills ;)

ginger + devilwoman = cheaters

negative ghostrider... Bakon=King of the Cheaters ;)

This made me laugh out loud.. you are a trip! 

we just walk away unlike at home where you follow us into the next room with a pan.
  • Like 1