**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

• 9 months later...

Hi! Can I play?

I'll take a wild guess and say your sailor days set sail as a lie.

I'll give it a try here. Two truths and a lie.

1.)  I'm 5'3" tall

2.)  I have a 12 year old daughter named Zoe

3.)  I have a 12 year old Greyhound named Zoe 

I say #2 is the lie?

Here's mine:

1. I'm really a female and just play on the sticks team in the chicks & sticks game because I feel sorry for the men.

2. I have a black cat

3. I have jumped from an airplane (with a parachute).

Aww.....I made that one too easy. Yes, #2 is the lie. I have no human children.  

With you, I'll say #1 is the lie. :) I'm gonna say you're a dude. How'd I do?

You know.....I'd post some pics but even my husband, who is far more computer savvy then I can't figure out how to do. Every time I/we pick a photo for my avatar it says, "The photo selected is too big" or something to that effect. How do you reduce size to fit? How do you post pics in general? :blink:

O.K. back to the game, 2 truths and a lie:

1.) I know how to swim

2.) I know how to roller skate

3.) I know how to ride a bike.        ​

NOPE....Can't swim! Tried and tried and even had two professionals try to teach me. Verdict was the same. "Lady. Stay the Hell out of the water. You'll drown.". :o So I can roller skate like a whiz.  Forwards, backwards, circles and tricks! Seriously. That was the big thing to do when I was a pre teen and teen ager. Always kept a love of it and the skill up. I can also ride a bike.

I can not swim.  Can't even doggy paddle and floating terrifies me.  Ironic since I love the beach and the ocean and there's no other place in the world I would rather be or could imagine being if I had the choice in life.

O.K. My turn to guess. I'm going to say number 3 is the lie. :rolleyes: How'd I do? Although they're all very interesting truths!

Makes my next selection look pathetic:

1.)  I'm an artist that had a painting in the White House

2.)  I'm a published author

3.)  I'm a gourmet cook

My lie was #1 - never been to Africa (yet).

Hummm .......

Not #3 cuz you mentioned entertaining and food was involved ................................ I'm gonna go with #2 being the lie Although any of those are pretty cool :)

1. I have always driven vehicles with only standard transmissions.

2. I love Pizza

3. I have had rabies once from a bat bite.

Africa would be so cool! Like, gotta see the rhinos, lions and elephants and giraffes. :heart:  That would be so awesome! Number 3 makes sense since you have jumped out of a plane with a parachute. Also another super cool experience! You'd have a ball here. Check out a place called Skydive Arizona.com.

As for me, you guessed right. I am not a published author.

O.K., I'm going to say 1 is true since you have driven a car on a race track and 3 has got to be true because it is just too weird not to be.  I'll guess the lie as #2 and say you really don't like Pizza.

Wow that's so cool that you had a painting in the white house :) There's something not many people can claim.

Yes, I would love Az., especially the southern part as I'm a warm weather person. Unfortunately I spend a lot of time in cold weather environments when we work on site from time to time.

Anyway, my lie was #3 - no bat bites - lol Got ya with that one :) Besides, who doesn't like Pizza :party:

Hi gang,

Sorry but got indisposed for a bit. You know how it goes at times. O.K. Here's 3 for me.

1.  I teach plant propagation workshops once a month locally in my yard

2.  I host a creative cocktail creations night once a month in my house

3.  I host a scavenger hunt once a month in my neighborhood.       

That's my guess too because I;m pretty sure she is into plants and she's a gourmet cook too. Guess where we're going for dinner :lol:

Here's mine:

1. I have been hospitalized twice in my lifetime because of recreational misadventure?

2. I have spent considerable time working north of the arctic circle in the past year?

3. I have an artificial appendage? 

Gotcha! Number 1 is the lie! :D

Yep. Into plants but not to the point of being able to teach a propagation and hybridization class on them. Can barely sputter out the appropriate Latin names with my plant geek pals.

Yes, I am a gourmet cook and yes, do host a creative cocktail night usually on the same night I do the scavenger hunt! If you bring me some goodies I'll cook them up for us and we can drink them down. Then we can go stagger around my neighbor hood looking for....I dunno. Can't remember. Can you?  :lol2:

Ohhh Kay.............that's some interesting choices there. Let's see, I know you jump out of planes and helicopters so I'm going to say one is true. I know you hate the cold so I'll guess two is true. Uh...three is the lie? How'd I do?