Ok shift over on the deck, make way for our hugglemonster Action :)

SueBeDoo

Aww the english gentleman has boarded the boat :)

Congrats on your anniversary of smobriety for a year. That's epic news and so well deserved. Occassionally you see someone who just goes the extra mile because they can. It's pretty rare but you are definately in that bracket. Always going above and beyond, responding to people and helping them make sense of their quits. On a personal note thanks for your involvement in my journey from the very 1st post I did. 

Hope they got decent booze lined up mate and that you do something to celebrate this massive milestone which started such a change in you and tasha's life. Truly an inspirational quit from a bit of man flu :) 

xx

Thank you Marti, you always have such a way with words! You might not know, but I have drawn strength from you along this journey - seeing some of your challenges, and how you handle them is truly inspiring... I am so happy that you are at 7 months yourself :)

And for the record... It wasn't a 'bit' of man flu, that was full blown, 110% flu we are talking about ;) :p

(((Marti)))

Oh Ross... My first friend here. Congratulations!!!! How awesome are you?!?! I am so very happy for and proud of you. Celebrate!!! You deserve it. I am so honored to call you my friend, love you to the moon and back!!! riick_zps1c9a946f.gifminionscelebrate_zpsca4a7086.gif

Aww thanks DD... I'm sure that I couldn't have done this without you. Thanks for being there, no matter what - you are a great friend, who anyone would be lucky to have! Good times ahead for is both I think :wub:

Yipeeeee,this is a great day.....my Liverpudlian buddy has scored himself 1 year smoke free...and a place in the lido copp....

As soon as you arrived,you looked after everyone's special days,getting to know each person and making friends...

I'm so happy to have been with you throughout your journey,you are a great support to me personally....

You are top bloke.....fun loving, polite....always supportive...and my friend......

I wish you every sucess for the future.....you will score that most important goal.....we are all on your side....

Of course I love ya.....heaps and heaps....

Now get yourself up to the lido deck....and get the party started.....cheers....

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww mammy, thanks so much! I think it's fair to say that everyone would agree that you are one of the sweetest ladies ever! This place would absolutely not be the same without you - you support is unwavering, and your strength is incredible... And you support a great football team ;)

Massive hugs and love to my mammy :wub:

• Like 1

Congrats and Happy 1st anniversary!

Thanks DF - I realise that I haven't known you as long as I've known some of the others, but it's clear to see that you are a kind and caring person, and a lot of fun, too ;)

Thanks for your message, and I can see that you are going to make it ;)

• Like 1

Great work Ross! Well done buddy.

Good to see you Stu :)

I realise that you don't come here as often as you used to, but I really appreciate all that you've done for this place, and all that you've done for me too - I'll see you on the lido in no time :)

b183494292.jpg

Aww lace, you baked that just for me?! :wub:

You are a very special lady, and I'm glad that you are here. Watching your journey was fantastic, and you brought a tear to my eye on more than one occasion.

Hope that you are well :)

• Like 1

Congratulations Ross!  You've hit the big 1st year milestone while always being here for everyone.

So happy for you!! 

congratulations-0907.jpg

You are a sweetheart Sandy, you always have such nice things to say to everybody :)

I can tell you are going to make it, and I will be waiting for you when you do :d

• Like 1

Ross, great job!  Congratulations!

fireworks.jpg

Fay, you are amazing - still here 18 months into your quit, still cheering people on and making people feel good when they reach their milestones! You really are an unsung hero to me!!

Thanks for being here for us :)

• Like 1

So happy for you! Never had a doubt you'd make it. Congratulations :)

Thank you Gem - I have always looked up to you, being ahead if me and a fellow English person ;)

Your support and encouragement have been extremely helpful for me, as you were always so strong in your quit :)

Hope that you are looking forward to coming home :)

• Like 1

You, are a Hero, Ross.

I am so proud to call you Friend,

and a most treasured friend.

Congratulations on your First Year of Freedom !

and Thank You for all you are.

Love,

S

banana2.jpg

I honestly can't believe I've only known you a short while... It feels like we've been friends forever ;)

You are one if the most fun and unusual people I have had the pleasure of meeting, and I truly value your friendship :)

In a few weeks, I will have to come over to that tardis, because I have a feeling you won't be visiting the lido :P

Thanks for everything :wub:

• Like 1

Great job sir!

I was shocked to find this picture of you and MQ online for all to see though..

stock-vector-streaker-51013810.jpg

Haha, thanks Ava - you are always so much fun, but so supportive at the same time. Thanks for looking out for us, and for staying to pay it forward - you are a great person that I look up to very much (((Ava)))

• Like 1

So he really is a streaker?  lol  I didn't choose that answer in Jenny's poll.

LOL, I am now a reformed streaker!

Thanks you for making this place for us - a sanctuary for us quitters, no matter the method, and no matter how much or how little support we need... This place is saving lives, and I hope that you always remember that :)

Yippee!!!! Congratulations on your 1st smoke free anniversary!!! This is a huge milestone and I really hope you do something to celebrate!!!

Way to go!!!

Thanks Cher - had a really nice day yesterday in celebration :)

Thank you for staying, and for paying it forward all this time - you are someone that everyone here looks up to :wub:

Ross- Congrats on One Year. Awesome ! You have been there for me since day one;

so, I'm not surprised you have hit this Milestone, I'm just super happy for you ! :pleasantry:

Paul 

Thank you Paul! And you will be here, soon. You just keep doing what you are doing, and you will be fine - of that I have no doubt. You are a great guy, and really supportive to everyone here :d

Oh my life, just checked the date and remembered you! A year already, how fabulous Action.

Lots and lots of congratulations and celebrations to you

Really appreciate you posting for me Sharon - I hope to see more of you again, soon ;)

You have shown such compassion towards your fellow quitter, and proved that there are many ways to quit and stay quit (((Sharon)))

Ross, woooohooo! Congratulations on your one year of freedom! Here is your chair by the pool and swim with me to the pool bar. Here is your drink and there are steaks and shrimp on the grill!

It has been my privilege to hang out with you on these boards Action and people have really benefitted from your help. I hope you are celebrating right now as you worked for it!f7d9a76d-0ed7-418e-b1f0-095cec0b35c4_zps

Beacon is happy for Action! Meow! Cats don't smoke. It's bad for their fur.

Aww Melanie and beautiful beacon, too. You have really been there for me this whole time - one of the first to respond to my first post, and always making sure that I got my celebrations! I clung onto your coattails for a while, and you helped pull me through some though spots in my quit.

Thank you (both of you) for being my friends :wub:

Action!!  So proud of you, my friend.  You followed NOPE by the book....you were a shining light for newbies...you stayed close to the board...you did everything necessary to protect your precious quit....you are a prime example of how it's done!! 

smiling-cat-small_134996172069.jpg

Celebrate big!!

xoxoxoxo

Babs, you have been instrumental in my quit since the beginning. Hiring me as your agent really helped keep my mind off smoking, and you have always been such a great friend to me, too.

You are a real inspiration to everybody are kind here, and we are lucky to have you.

(((Babs)))

• Like 1

Awwww, Ross, I am so happy for you, dear friend!  You provide so much loved and support here and lots of laughs as well.  One year is a fabulous achievement and you have done it with style and grace.  Love you!!

julyrecog_feature.jpg?w=860

My dear friend Nancy - I walkways say that if there were more Nancy's around, then this world would be a better place ;)

You have stuck with me from the beginning, never loosing faith in me, always looking out for me, and reaching out to me at just the right moments. You are a treasure of the QT, and I am honoured to have you as a friend. Love you, too :wub:

• Like 1

AMAZING! You kicked the nicodemon's ass!

Thanks Evelyn! Helping you has also helped me, so thank you for never giving up hope - we will make sure that you get here too... I will buy you a cocktail when you get here :d

ACTION FRAMPTON!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

I am so happy for you!!! You have been one of the most supportive members. Always there for everyone and you have tons of fun!!! Wishing you the absolute best!!! Welcome to the lido deck!!!!! We all have a seat open for you, so you'll have to make your rounds! ;)

Aww Super-mom, thank you :)

I love your awesome sense if humour and when you get the chance to come to a wine party :)

You are a great support here, and everyone loved you very much!

(((Petra)))

Congrats on a huge Milestone -1 Year is just incredible. Well done Sir Well done. Go enjoy life on the other side- Very Happy For You.

Is the deck as much fun as it looks does it really look the pics I have seen- I sure hope so.

lido5.jpg

Thanks Humbled - life is great on the lido, it's one big party!! You will be here with us, soon enough :)

You are doing just great :)

Yaaaaay!!!! I´m super happy for you. 1 year is a huge accomplishment. You´re an awesome person and deserve to celebrate big time! You know how special you´re for me and it´s amazing what you do for all of us here. You´re a true inspiration. Time to enjoy that you reached this goal!!!

614cff5e5376d3997e88f8736dc670d7.gif

000011032.jpg

Big hug!

-Nat

Awww, Natalie, you are such a sweetie :)

In the short time I've known you we've become good friends - you are a lovely person with such a great attitude toward quitting. You are what online community's are all about, and you have shown that people can quit on a whim, without any bother :)

So glad you found us, and we will be celebrating your one year smoke free before you know it!

Big hug :wub: