Ask Humbled anything....

Devil Doll

Saz - I do not Snore at least I was never told that I do! 

well, damn !  I thought I could cross you off my list.  Damn....AND you quit smoking ??   :wub:

OK

What is Wrong with You ?

gotta be something  :)

I mean, you even count pretty well !

• Like 3

well, damn !  I thought I could cross you off my list.  Damn....AND you quit smoking ??   :wub:

OK

What is Wrong with You ?

gotta be something  :)

I mean, you even count pretty well !

I am not sure Saz - sorry I am not that easy to cross off.  ;)  I am a bit sarcastic brutally honest and don't always think before I speak.

I am a single dad with 3 kids - not many women are looking to take that on - does that make it easier for you to cross me off LOL  :scratch_one-s_head:

• Like 2

Thanks Saz - I need a better pic - the youngest is my boy! You are a trip as well - I am really happy to know you!

My kids are my life but I do get time to enjoy my me time when they are with their mom. Good balance. I am glad we

all quit smoking.

XX Hum 

• Like 3

The quit train kids are the best....

I bet they are so happy ......and are very proud of thier non smoking dad...

They are indeed - they don't really say anything about it anymore - it seems much longer then just a couple of months.

I guess they are just used to the healthier me  :)

• Like 5

So far it is good - I am actually heading out to River Street tonight - probably stop by Rocks for a quick one as well. I am hoping next year I will get my cardio going to 

do some races. Good Luck on getting your time. We will have to make a bet over under 1 hour and who buys the Pizza and drinks after the race. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Awww, I think if people can't take on kids then they are not worth having anyway - kids are way nicer then adults!!

What is your favourite thing to do in the world (clean!)

What makes your heart smile?

Cutest comment or thing a kid has done?

How do you seem so interesting when you work in finance?

Awww, I think if people can't take on kids then they are not worth having anyway - kids are way nicer then adults!!

What is your favourite thing to do in the world (clean!)

What makes your heart smile?

Cutest comment or thing a kid has done?

How do you seem so interesting when you work in finance?

Kids are definitely nicer then adults - it's more of an issue of me having time I think!

Not sure about my favorite thing to do in the world is - I am very simple and easy to please - I work hard and play harder - 

My kids are my life - they keep me young and happy - just watching them grow up is amazing to me

My son is the funniest of the 3 kids - he has a quick wit and says random things for a 6 year old. he's like a little old man- cracks me up.

I am just me - Away from business etc.. I have a minor in Psychology I love watching people and learning new things in general -I used to write as well

I am not a normal person I have been through some things that changed me forever and have fought hard for years to get back to who I used to be -I am fortunate 

to still be here so I try to be positive everyday and surround myself with good people I have a great Job but an even better work / life balance.

• Like 3

So far it is good - I am actually heading out to River Street tonight - probably stop by Rocks for a quick one as well. I am hoping next year I will get my cardio going to

do some races. Good Luck on getting your time. We will have to make a bet over under 1 hour and who buys the Pizza and drinks after the race. Thoughts?

I'm out on Tybee with the family. Piratefest... Arrrr :) When you start training I will run one with you. Loser's buying ;)

I'm out on Tybee with the family. Piratefest... Arrrr :) When you start training I will run one with you. Loser's buying ;)

I was just talking about your time I didn't say anything about running just yet Lol. We'll do pizza and drinks long before I start training. :)

• Like 1

Ah come on, rubbish answer, in fact ye didn't answer any of them, total let down lol

OK My Sue B I shall comply just for you-  :wub:

My shoe size (not that it matters because it is an old wives tale) is large enough - nary a complaint!

I have many a position I like - but it's more fun to invent new ones. - You just have to be flexible!!

I can last as long as you need me to and then some - you just have to be able to keep up

I do in fact like a good Brogue

And you can dress up as anything you want as long as you plan on taking it off anyway  ;)

As far as the airport is concerned - I thought you were swapping homes for 1 month to come to the states - if memory serves me correctly.

• Like 4