Ask Humbled anything....

Devil Doll

Hey hey my handsome friend! I realized that we don't have a question thread for you.

I'll start...

What is your favorite thing about the south?

Do you have any pets?

What is your favorite pastime?

Favorite thing about the south is the weather - I have no pets just 3 kids most of the time and my favorite past time would be walking with my grandfather in the pitch black upstate NY with my siblings and cousins - he would scare the hell out of us and leave us in the cemetery with Cosmo. LOL

• Like 4

hobbies ?

children ?

I enjoy playing golf, all kinds of Parlor games - billiards, darts, horseshoes etc.. I am very competitive. I have 3 kids my son is 6 and my gilrs are 10 & 12 they all have upcoming birthdays so that will change very soon

• Like 4

What do you do for a living?

Whats your taste in music ?

I am have been an investment advisor for about 17 years and also work in property casualty and life insurance as well.

I am an avid music fan and will listen to anything from the Drop Kick Murphys to the Doors to CCR to Emimen, blues guitar, smashing pumpkins etc..

I literally enjoy all kinds of music my pandora is all over the place

• Like 4

Where is the most exotic place you have traveled?

Where is the most exotic place you want to go to?

Not sure if exotic I haven't traveled much but have been to  St Lucia, Jamaica, Hawaii and Puerto Rico - the falls in Kingston were really cool though -

I will one day go to the Mother Land - Ireland after that I would like to see Alaska and New Zealand

• Like 3

Wow, poor busy tom when he finds this thread!!  Poor dude just going about his work day and BAM, busy in the evening now too :)

I welcome it Marti - you guys are all great - besides I am an open book - been through enough to worry about not sharing  ;)

• Like 3

What's the weather like, where do you see yourself in 5 years lol

Meh feck that only joking..............

What shoe size are you?

What is your favourite position?

What do you want me to dress up as for you ;)

What is your favourite accent?

What time will I pick you up from Dublin airport! !!!!!

How long can you last?????

;) ;) ;) ;)

• Like 8

What shoe size are you?

;) ;) ;) ;)

Shoe size...sneaky... like the style buddy!!

Good luck humbled!

• Like 1

Haha that will be when the thread goes right to the gutter... I am eagerly waiting it.

What accent kind of accent do you have? 

What is your favorite movie genre? 

I don't have much of an accent I don't think but it is apparent that I am from the North. I like good movies - some favorites in no order are Tombstone, Snatch, Boondock Saints and not sure why but I also like the fast and Furious Movies and Death Race etc..

What shoe size are you?

;) ;) ;) ;)

I think I will address a few of these publicly the rest I guess you will just have to wait to figure out  ;)   ok so maybe I am not abe to answer any of these questions publicly. LOL.

Oh my Scooby what am I going to do to you .. wait I mean with you ..no still not right what am I going to do about you - ok that one works. I do like a good Brogue just saying.

• Like 2

I don't have much of an accent I don't think but it is apparent that I am from the North. I like good movies - some favorites in no order are Tombstone, Snatch, Boondock Saints and not sure why but I also like the fast and Furious Movies and Death Race etc..

2cx94ky.gif

• Like 4

<<<--- has GOT to come back and see these answers!

I am not sure if this site is the best place for me to answer these questions but in the spirit of fun I will leave it to you ladies to figure out which if any question you really want answered.

• Like 3