Let's just get this out there...

Nicole Diver

Hmmmm...by the wording of your question...one would HAVE to assume summer is YOUR season of choice  ;) :P

I have to admit....when I was younger and didn't have the responsibility of being a husband and father, I loved the fall and winter...you just cant beat fall weather here...sunny and 70's with little to no humidity...and of course football ;)  and also I would go skiing....which I have only done once since I got married (30 years ago)...so...with all that said...

BRING ON THE SPRING and SUMMER...warm temp and less responsibility :P

• Like 6

Ava, 

You have such a way with words, lol.  You would have those living in a tropical climate thinking Autumn is terrible lol

autumn-beauty-nature-photography-photos-

Very PRETTY.

Very Pretty to LOOK at.

Stunning.

Gorgeous !

Those colours are gone in a heartbeat.

They are spectacular none-the-less.

The Skeletons of Trees in The Snow is also Pretty to Look at.

Shame about the Temperature Issue.  

Terrible about The Temperatures.

Gruesome Temperatures.

Inhumane.

• Like 3

Fall has always been my favorite season. The only downside to Fall was the impending Winter. However, now that we live in Georgia there IS no winter! You just get 3 months of weather that is cool enough for golf and go right into Spring. So yes, Fall is my favorite season.

By the way, some years ago I went to Kenya for a couple of weeks. As hostess gifts, I brought boxes of notecards that had photos of Autumn foliage on them. One hostess asked me if this was for real. All her life she thought that such colorful trees must be a myth. I assured her that, indeed, it looks just that way. She was amazed!

• Like 5

well..... i like summer and fall.... love the warmer temps, although this summer here was not hot very much.. the humidity was kickin, but not so much the heat.. 

fall, because of football, hockey starts, bon fires, smores, a lot more hot tubbin, and beer fests.... :)

WINTER...... ummmm no.. used to love it.. but nope,, last winter was terrible here.... hate it.

I know that as soon as January hits.. i will be counting down the days until we leave for Florida at the end of Feb!

• Like 1

I think the absolutely MOST aggravating thing about winter was scraping the snow and ice off your car MANY TIMES A DAY!! We didn't have a garage, so many winter mornings it was scrape the snow and ice and sit in the car for 10 minutes waiting for the defroster to work. Then you do it again at lunch time because you have to go run an errand. Then do it again after the errand to get back to work. Then again after work. Aarrgh!! What a royal pain in the neck!

By the way, in Georgia you have to get your car emissions tested every year by or before your birthday. Last week I asked the tester if his work was seasonal. He said, "Absolutely! September is by far the busiest month." So that tells you what people do for entertainment in January.  :D

• Like 4

Women are easier in the fall. I vote four falls.

Not true.

You are Wrong Mister B.

Spring Summer is Easy Access, Barefoot in Diaphanous Garments..

By the time I find Bare Skin in the Winter...I am too exhausted for Play.

All those layers, my Gawd !

Boots, socks, long johns, shirts, sweaters, jackets, scarves, mittens, HATS.

Hats....well, you can leave your Hat on.

:)

• Like 4

I don't wear a hat when possible.

And summer women are all clumped together, got to separate them from the herd for any chance. together their power multiplies and really even George klooney couldn't get there unless they been out drinking. in the fall they want to nest and cuddle for winter....

• Like 2

I love fall the best, all the colour is simply beautiful. Halloween is big for me too, my fave of the year :) But then I hate the cold, cold rain, icy weather, no fun at all. So may layers you feel like you can't move properly. I adore the sunshine and heat, the garden and lushness you see and oh the splashes of colour are fab! I love the wearing less clothes option, feels liberating to wear floaty garments. So I also love summer. But then spring is pretty, and the new hope and anticipation... Yeah love all except winter. The kids love a bit of sledging tho which makes me smile through my frostbite lol.

• Like 2

Not true.

You are Wrong Mister B.

Spring Summer is Easy Access, Barefoot in Diaphanous Garments..

By the time I find Bare Skin in the Winter...I am too exhausted for Play.

All those layers, my Gawd !

Boots, socks, long johns, shirts, sweaters, jackets, scarves, mittens, HATS.

Hats....well, you can leave your Hat on.

:)

I don't wear a hat when possible.

And summer women are all clumped together, got to separate them from the herd for any chance. together their power multiplies and really even George klooney couldn't get there unless they been out drinking. in the fall they want to nest and cuddle for winter....

Sally thinking about hanky-panky (smut), and Bakon was being mr smooth.... And he calls ME the pimp!!

• Like 8

I see Spring isn't an option here but that's my second favorite season..I love the new life.  A new beginning. 

New babies..birds, ducks, deer, and bunnies.  New grass, buds, flowers, there is suddenly green everywhere it had been gray and dull for months.  Birds chirping..

Easter time and everyone going outside and enjoying the weather after a long winter...and the promise of Summer...which is really my favorite season..and like Joe said...less responsibility.  Always feels that way.  :)

I enjoy Fall and Winter only because I choose to enjoy every day regardless of the temperature...but I would prefer to live in a warmer climate and still don't understand why I still live in Jersey.Summer-rocks.gif

• Like 4