Men have feelings too ask action

bakon

Why can't we be +2 one day a week? Why you gals got to bully us around so much? We pick up a win once a week and let you trample us several times a day. All we want is to see an occasional positive integer and possibly a double digit one.

Is it cheating to take a breath of air when the bully is holding you under water?

Is it fair that we already have to do most of the yard work and wash the cars but you sit in the grass or tell us how to drive? Do we complain when told to take garbage out?

We are bucking the system, throwing off the yoke of torture and claiming our seat at the table....

I was zero you are minus one and I say we are now men at a positive one

Ask action why he is afraid to speak up..... Cuz girls are mean

• Like 3

Uh excuse me, but you set up the rules then when things don't go your way, you think you are just going to change them without anyone saying boo? Now who is the bully here?

I must have been asleep the day you were washing my car L MAO

I have got the best strategy for ya Bakon...hush up and play the game :p

• Like 3

Why can't we be +2 one day a week? Why you gals got to bully us around so much? We pick up a win once a week and let you trample us several times a day. All we want is to see an occasional positive integer and possibly a double digit one.

Is it cheating to take a breath of air when the bully is holding you under water?

Is it fair that we already have to do most of the yard work and wash the cars but you sit in the grass or tell us how to drive? Do we complain when told to take garbage out?

We are bucking the system, throwing off the yoke of torture and claiming our seat at the table....

I was zero you are minus one and I say we are now men at a positive one

Ask action why he is afraid to speak up..... Cuz girls are mean

and that is where you went wrong.... lol ;)

It's not our fault that we are that much better than you sticks.... Oh and we let you have yesterday. You need today as well? Sad, sad, sticks

• Like 3

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!!  Fave film :)  Altho holy grail is also funny.

Right, You guys need to get this sorted. Even I bowed out because in honesty, the constant trouncing you guys made me feel sorry for you. But you're ruining my social schedule as I never bothered to learn the rules to any other games! Can you not sort out a posse or something. 

• Like 4

Errr sorry ....but I'm mammy.....who,s the drunk lady ? ......l.ol......

Because of the name of the cocktail, clever clever bakon calls Sazerac, the drunk lady.

But,  'I Ain't Drunk, I Just Drinking'   :P

Bakon you just reminded me... Gotta take the trash out...

• Like 3

It's. Tough in those counting games. The call goes up and suddenly you are surrounded by glittering teeth...they circle you like Jackals. Darting in to take a chunk out of your back...you turn to face the disappeared aggressor another comes from the pack and tears a piece off you...

They are relentless...

I stick to taking out the trash and the new boys only section that the girls can't get into...

• Like 5