Positivity is so Catching

JackiMac

WOW just reading through all your lovely posts and its wonderful to read so so many positive and uplifting reports of peoples journeys.  I think it really does help all quitters out there who come along and are maybe struggling, are doubtful that it is achievable, are questioning their ability to cope, I think it really does help reading all these beautiful quits of 1 month, 2 months, 6 months, 8 months and the amazing year and more.  The Commitment you guys have to this forum is amazing and I for one am proud to be a part of it.  The positive attitude spreads from person to person, its buzzing, its like electricity.  Being a non smoker rocks,  reading of long term quitters and knowing that our body heals makes me feel happy.  I love my exercises every day, I love being able to exercise and not get out of breath, walking up the stairs make me puff before, now I can exercise and sing !!!  Most people go into quitting dreading it, feeling scared, unsure, but they need to come here and they need to read all these posts and realise that quitting smoking is the most positive thing you can ever do.

• Like 11

I love this post, Jackie.

The power and strength we get by quitting nicotine is such a great gift

and the realization that WE are in control of ourselves and taking that control....beautiful.

Congratulations on your One Month Anniversary.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...