DD is celebrating 9 months today!!

action

Hey Jenn ;)

You are so awkward for quitting on the 31st - your anniversary date keeps changing :p

9 months today... Three quarters of a year... I'm not even kidding when I say that those 9 months have absolutely flown!! I feel honoured to have met you and to call you my friend, as you are truly one of the nicest people I have ever known. So supportive, so friendly, so kind, so funny, and a geek just like me :)

Thanks for everything that you've done for me; you are a person that I will never forget ;)

Super-congratulations on 9 months!!! Now, make sure you do something deservedly awesome to celebrate.

Love you lots :wub:

• Like 7

Congrats Jenn!!!!

You are an awesome woman!

the strength and humor you bring to this board cant be matched...

There really isn't much I can add, that Ross hasn't said..your all that and more  :)

CONGRATS!!!

• Like 3

Jenn, I am so very happy for you...you are so much fun and such a wonderful member of the board...I am so happy to have gotten to know you (because now iI have a safe place when the zombies come)   Love you to pieces!!

• Like 1

DD sorry I am late

you are an awesome if not a bit strange member I still have visions of you sleeping next to a battle axe LOL

thank you for all you do in the celebrations thread for everyone  :wub:

9 months is fantastic and you are a true warrior love you to pieces hun (dont take that the wrong way) I saw the chicks thread ; B) 

j2yjbzwmbnoaivnyhdai.jpg

• Like 1