Too much

bakon

Winter is coming.  Screw 185 lbs unless you're some fancy dude wearing skinny jeans trying to fit in with the latest fad.  I don't care if I never see 185 lbs again because I don't have the time to dedicate to that level of fitness every single day.  With 3 kids, helping with homework, long hours at work, stress and all other sorts of obligations, I'm okay with losing some weight but I'm not going to let it define who I am or what I think of myself.  Neither should you.

I think you're just upset because the Steelers got beat by Tampa yesterday.  It will pass.  :)

• Like 7

Off topic, but I just realized we have a window licker emoticon... :sarcastic_blum:...sure I am the last to know...

Ummmm........Miss Nancy.....

I don't think that emoticon has anything to do with windows...

it looks like more of a Frank & Berry sort of licker, don't ya think ?

:) 

• Like 2

Not a fancy pants guy by any means, Frank and Berries don't have much problem.... other than being ignored most of the time. They definitely liked the younger years.

But when the waist passes the inseam, you join a different group. ...as for fitness, I refuse to diet anymore than I am currently. I will drink a beer when I want and generally watch the other stuff pretty good. God gave my bicuspids, so not just chicken on my plate. Figure I should weigh this much anyways and skinny jeans are for the special guys, the couples that recently been allowed to marry. Stronger than I was in my early 40's, and with nosmoking for few years, probably easily outrun the youngerbakon.  

The dog and bat are pretty good on the burns today. Glad fat-bastard is probably golfing. He is going to call us twins or something.

• Like 5

Not a fancy pants guy by any means, Frank and Berries don't have much problem.... other than being ignored most of the time. They definitely liked the younger years.

But when the waist passes the inseam, you join a different group. ...as for fitness, I refuse to diet anymore than I am currently. I will drink a beer when I want and generally watch the other stuff pretty good. God gave my bicuspids, so not just chicken on my plate. Figure I should weigh this much anyways and skinny jeans are for the... ladies... the couples that recently been allowed to marry. Stronger than I was in my early 40's, and with nosmoking for few years, probably easily outrun the youngerbakon.  

The dog and bat are pretty good on the burns today. Glad fat-bastard is probably golfing. He is going to call us twins or something.

I fixed that for you. Under no circumstance should a man wear skinny jeans... 

• Like 4

Scuse me a Mo while I wipe my eyes from laughing.........Bakon all I can say is If you got it, flaunt it, we all know that women like a man in uniform anyway, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about  :air_kiss: .  and Cripsy just make sure all your frank and berries are tucked up where they should be!  and DD now all I want is a butty :dash2:  xxx

• Like 3

Butty
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png Look up butty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Butty may refer to:

• Like 2

Scuse me a Mo while I wipe my eyes from laughing.........Bakon all I can say is If you got it, flaunt it, we all know that women like a man in uniform anyway, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about  :air_kiss: .  and Cripsy just make sure all your frank and berries are tucked up where they should be!  and DD now all I want is a butty :dash2:  xxx

I want a BLT in the worst way!!!! 

emoticon-monster-003.gif

• Like 1

......Ya got the new guy blushing :o  and laughing out loud. Some of my first belly-laughs since

I quit smoking...feels good!  I'll refrain from a humorous irreverent retort, though very tempted :rolleyes:.

So glad I found all of you !

• Like 6

......Ya got the new guy blushing :o  and laughing out loud. Some of my first belly-laughs since

I quit smoking...feels good!  I'll refrain from a humorous irreverent retort, though very tempted :rolleyes:.

There are LOTS of belly laughs around here, for sure,

and please please please ! 

there is no need for restraint when  humorous and irreverent.

Love,

S

• Like 3

We are happy to have you here. :) 

Never refrain, we are allowed to express ourselves here :) 

• Like 6

I agree.....just jump,in.....we love a good laugh here.....

Half my quit time ,has been spent laughin....

• Like 3

Butty

37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png Look up butty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Butty may refer to:

Thank you. I wasted too much time staring at the post. . . .

• Like 3

Butty

37px-Wiktionary-logo-en.svg.png

Look up butty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Butty may refer to:

Here in Liverpool.......ken Dodd and his diddy men.....talk about the.....jam butty mines....l.ol....