Too much

bakon

I can't take it anymore and thinking I am done. I know all the downsides an negatives. Just seems so much work and time. All the effort and still come back here for help. Think I would have it all figured out and know the answer but still is one rung higher on the ladder. No matter what, it's still just out of reach everyday.

I went out and bought new dress pants. It's a once every ten year thing but I will never get back to 185 pounds. I was there before quiting. Now all the gym time seems to be paying off. Pants need to be next size up. Shirts too. Not fat. Just bigger and clothes too tight. Figure 210-215 is new normal. Fine with that. 25 pounds in two years and pants went from 34x34 to 36x34. Also in late 40s so could be a factor

4 new pairs of dress pant. Figure last me 10 more years since I only wear one every couple weeks.

Benefit of a uniform. Never have to decide what to wear

• Like 3

Figure 210-215 is new normal. Fine with that. 25 pounds in two years and pants went from 34x34 to 36x34.

Also in late 40s so could be a factor

My dear, most darling young man.

Enjoy your bod

and give it the best of care.

GRAVITY

is not our friend

and in the end, 

GRAVITY WINS.

:D  

Love,

S

• Like 2

I can't take it anymore and thinking I am done. I know all the downsides an negatives. Just seems so much work and time. All the effort and still come back here for help. Think I would have it all figured out and know the answer but still is one rung higher on the ladder. No matter what, it's still just out of reach everyday.

I went out and bought new dress pants. It's a once every ten year thing but I will never get back to 185 pounds. I was there before quiting. Now all the gym time seems to be paying off. Pants need to be next size up. Shirts too. Not fat. Just bigger and clothes too tight. Figure 210-215 is new normal. Fine with that. 25 pounds in two years and pants went from 34x34 to 36x34. Also in late 40s so could be a factor

4 new pairs of dress pant. Figure last me 10 more years since I only wear one every couple weeks.

Benefit of a uniform. Never have to decide what to wear

What can't you take and what do you think your done with? I'm confused.

• Like 2

Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming in a pillow - knowing that sleep is out of the question !!

• Like 10

Was gonna say - more of you to love my friend and offer loving supports ! But unfortunately can no longer get the image of Chrispy and his frank and berries out of my mind ... So am now screaming in a pillow - knowing that sleep is out of the question !!

O.m.g......hilerious........

• Like 5

My work is done here.

PS.  Too bad I am computer challenged and can't post pictures. 

PSS.  yes...I am that guy.

• Like 7

I'm with you Pippa!!  So glad it is not sleep time where I am!  

• Like 3

I feel your pain bakon...it has been a while since I have seen "Frank and Berries" in the shower.

Not really sure if my feelings are hurt here or not.  What is wrong with my junk?

Well dear Chrispy,

There is probably nothing 'wrong' with you.

But,  since you can't SEE your junque

maybe, call a 'special' friend over for a look/see ?

Just to be sure. :) 

Love,

S

• Like 3

:lol2:  :lol22:    Berries, anyone?

You know what I back tracked and read all of the posts in this one... 

I recently bought the Monster Cereals because they are back for the season... Guess what I had for breakfast ...ruined forever... thanks Chrispy

• Like 6