***HOLD THE PRESS - It’s been a whole year for our Sue***

action

It’s been a whole year for our Sue(Be-Doo).

And what a beautiful person she is both inside, and out. I remember when we first met, and quickly became friends, quit buddies ;) I remember that you really helped me through that Christmas period, and you would be one of the major factors of me keeping my quit! Then… you disappeared! I can’t remember exactly how long you were gone, but I think it was about 3 months?! I was really upset that I’d lost my quit buddy and friend, with no way of getting in touch. Then, at around the 6 months mark (I think), you came back (after some technical difficulties), and I was over the moon! You still had your quit, and you were still going strong :)

What a year it has been for you – plenty of ups and down’s, but you have stayed your usual strong self, and inspired many people here with your great personality and gentle soul. Sometimes some people can’t understand what you are saying, but that just adds to the charm :rolleyes: LOL.  Looking forward to you making a speech about your journey ;)

I am so, so happy for you, and you must be so proud! I knew from that start that you’d get here, no doubts what-so-ever.

You are such an important part of the quittrain, and much loved by all.

Love you lots, like jelloytots :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 6

Have a splendid time up on your lido deck. 

I am so happy for you.

Thank you for quitting, it has not only changed your life

but, has changed others by learning from you,

like me !

All blessings to you

and a song from one of my favourite Irishmen.

• Like 2

You are a Rock Star!! I am so happy for you and proud of you - you are certainly an inspiration to me Scooby  ;) so happy to have become friends with you!

I hope you have a great Celebration. Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!

XXXX 

4i9oaRRiE.gif           canstock8513799.jpg            disco-dancers.png

• Like 2

Well lookey here.....our little Irish sweetheart....has come to join mammy on the lido deck.....

I am sooo proud of ye......

Your quit journey has not gone trouble free,sometimes it's been tested......but you stood fast.....

You have been such a great friend ...and showed me how to have fun while I was on this journey....to laugh at myself....

Your a joy to be around.....and I love you

Well done my darlin.....

Hugs

Xxxx

• Like 3

You absolute beauty!!  Big up Sue!!

Utterly chuffed to bits for you my friend. Brilliant quit for a totally deserving lady. Hug those kiddo's a little tighter knowing you have more life to spend with them today.

Massive congrats for your 1 year anni.

xx

• Like 2

ckg65.jpg

Dear Sue, I could not be more proud and happy for you!  You are such a wonderful, supportive funny part of this board...and I understand every word you say (okay, sometimes it takes me a minute).  Love you lots...and here are your jelly tots:

jelly%20tots.jpg

• Like 3

Sue, woohoooo! How happy I am for you on your one year of freedom! You are special and bring a great deal of support and directness to the board. Here is this cocktail we have been saving for you and here is your lounge chair by the pool.  You deserve it!  Congratulations!  :) :) :)

• Like 2