What are you wearing?

Nicole Diver

For everyday, I like B&BW Cashmere Glow, most of the time I just use the lotion.  Unless, I run out, which is all of the time, then I use the spray.  For special occasions, I like Clinique's Happy, at the moment.  Subject to change :)

Day to day I wear hugo boss - woman. Smells inoffensive and casual.  I'm using ghost as my go out perfume as I haven't found a favourite since quitting. The one that has been my fave since I was 14 I near killed myself over spraying and I don't like the smell that much lol. Will watch this thread with interest as I need a new love :)

For the day time I am alternating between CK One and D&G Fragrance For Men...

During the evening, I will either wear Dunhill Pursuit (thank you, I just found out it was on offer on Amazon!!), and Lacoste Blanc, which is just awesome (got it instead of Dior Higher when the price went sky high on that).

but that absolute best aftershave ever is... Escada Sunsetheat... they sell it here any more, so to buy it is ridiculous (over £100)... I wonder if they still sell it in the US?

• Like 2

For the day time I am alternating between CK One and D&G Fragrance For Men...

During the evening, I will either wear Dunhill Pursuit (thank you, I just found out it was on offer on Amazon!!), and Lacoste Blanc, which is just awesome (got it instead of Dior Higher when the price went sky high on that).

but that absolute best aftershave ever is... Escada Sunsetheat... they sell it here any more, so to buy it is ridiculous (over £100)... I wonder if they still sell it in the US?

That's better than yesterday....you were wearing nothing....l.ol......mmmmmm you smell good though....
  • Like 2

This IS me being good....xx

When I'm bad ...I'm bad.....l.ol....

I love you Doreen, lol. You are so hilarious!

Years ago, I used to really like this Celine Dion perfume. I am really sensitive to smells, but this one had a very light smell. Nothing potent and was kind of sweet. 

My biggest problem with perfume is people use way too much. There was one lady who got on the apartment elevator with me and I couldn't breathe. She smelled like moth balls and death, I swear. 

• Like 2

For me my absolutely favourite perfume has to be Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, I buy a copy from Ebay which is really amazing as just cannot afford the real deal, I also love Jimmy Choo which my brother always buys me for xmas and birthday, I have to be really careful as my skin reacts to smells, and most perfumes end up smelling like cats piss on me!!! attractive I know lol xx

• Like 2

For me my absolutely favourite perfume has to be Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, I buy a copy from Ebay which is really amazing as just cannot afford the real deal, I also love Jimmy Choo which my brother always buys me for xmas and birthday, I have to be really careful as my skin reacts to smells, and most perfumes end up smelling like cats piss on me!!! attractive I know lol xx

Cats piss.....hilerious.....

And now we can smell its yuk.....