Day 15 but feeling awfull

Evelyn

I feel awfull. Completely drained. Tired so easily. With cold sores. Tomorrow I have to do bloodwork. Since I was on the ICU after an overdose (that was when i was away) and got admitted in the mental clinic... I started to get more tired... first had to recover from my OD and after going back to my old schedule of meds I first experienced lots of tiredness as a side-effect.
That's gone now. I don't nap anymore... but whenever I do something I end up drained. 
I'm tired, feel screwed and keep in the back of my head it miight be lymes disease, whicj I got antibiotics for.
I'm done with feeling so through and fighting every day (not suicidal) but I'd sure fancy a cigarette. The excuses go round in my head and I just need to vent. I hate it my body seems to let me down...
I'm tired, emotionally and physically. And I'll say NOPE but I'm very tempted.

This is a common thing when people quit smoking - they talk of lost energy... But it does get better, you will just have to trust me here, because I cross my heart that it gets 1000x better... But the only way to get to that 'better' time is to not smoke... Do not smoke, and in a few weeks you will have bundles of energy, I promise.

Please, trust me here...!

Oh, Evelyn.

what a lot for your mind and rebellious body.

So glad you have the N O P E on.

That is a ray of shining HOPE.

Hang in there, sleep as much as you can.

Sleep is a healer.

oh, you must be going NUTS.

Thinking of you and your Pigs

and sending healing thoughts.

Love,

S

hey, look at these for a while

they are mesmerizing

http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/animals-and-experiences/live-web-cams

• Like 1

Ok ev.....you know how your mind is trying to trick you....that nico monster....

Take your mind of stuff.....watch some dr who.....listen to music.....nice soak in the bath.....

Do anything darlin but smoke.....start with some good deep breathing.....

Come on ...you can do it.....you know you can....

I'm so emotional. And so pissed off at my body. I'm pissed off enough to go downstairs and light a cigarette at my neighbor. But I won't I'm obstinate and feel like raging. Thin ice here. 
It's that I don't want to quit all over again. So I won't fall for my own excuses. But boy wish I could cry on someones shoulder.

• Like 1

We´re here for you. Why don´t you get some rest? Make something that relaxes you, like listening to some music or taking a bath. You have to remember your body is healing itself from all the damage cigarettes made and that takes energy. But please don´t give up! Talk to us!

• Like 2

Thanks Bandit, but the obstinate and emo's go through the roof. I feel so powerless. It's bloody 6 PM here and I'd go to bed if I could but if I'd do that I would wake up 4 AM.
So typing here, trying to find a soothing conditioning without fag. If got K3 on spotify on. Just silly girls music but it makes me feel a little less stress. 
Please stay close to me :)

Evelyn, sending lots of hugs your way!  Be kind to yourself and if you are tired, maybe just sit in a chair, drink your cup of tea, relax and listen to your music.   If you take a short nap so be it.  Then you can get up later and go to bed.  You know if you light up you will just have to go through this again!  You are doing great!!

• Like 1

aww hun sorry you are feeling crappy

what gets you laughing Evelyn, what comedies or comedians do you like?

I found sometimes laughter is the best medicine just to give you a little lift, even if laughing is the last thing you want to do, it might just be what you need to do

let us know what tickles your pickle xxx

• Like 1

Don't dwell.. get busy.

Common that when we don't feel good we think a cig will make us feel better (I would say fag for you folks across the way... but saying a fag makes us feel better has a different meaning)... it doesn't...it only masks the problem momentarily until the nicotene wears off and then you need another to feel that way again and then again and then blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah.

It is all bullshit mind games.  Keep fighting and keep pushing forward.  You are about to become a new person..... is that not what you really want?