On your left?

Wendy

A paper cup half full with semi-hot coffee... a piece of paper, elastic band, Sainsbury's receipt, pink highlighter and an almost empty stapler.... I'm screwed, lol...

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the A-team could build some kind of tank or WMD out of it, so there could be some hope...

• Like 2

A paper cup half full with semi-hot coffee... a piece of paper, elastic band, Sainsbury's receipt, pink highlighter and an almost empty stapler.... I'm screwed, lol...

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the A-team could build some kind of tank or WMD out of it, so there could be some hope...

I knew this was going to be the response! Hahaha :wub:

Have you noticed that your tickers are saying expired?

• Like 4

She actually sits to the right of me...but I would push her towards the zombies so they could eat her little brain...that would keep them occupied long enough to grab something to my left...which.... damn I would be in trouble ...I probably would grab a pen and jam it into their skulls.  Right...isn't that how you kill zombies.

Then I would go over to Ds house and see what her and Lucy were doing :o

• Like 9

Ha! Didn't see this till I came upstairs to rest a bit. As luck would have it - to my left, on bookcase headboard, is my trusty stun gun.

It's one of the older models that you have to actually make contact with the person (or zombie), but I can make it work, then run like hell :)

• Like 4

To my immediate left is

A nice old and heavy 'C' clamp holding my pencil sharpener steady to work table,

good for clocking zombie on head. 

An old train cosmetic case filled with pastels, 

and a big basket filled with pens, pencils and reams of paper,

all good for little in this instance.

If I was ANYWHERE else in my house,

I would be w/in easy reach of rusticated or broken blades that I find on the street.

But, WAIT !!

Oh!  Hold on there !

Look!

Inside the basket with the ink pens

are a nice stash of X-acto knives.

Razor Sharp Goodness.

Still headed to Dolls house.

Much safer there.

• Like 3