Rez Has 11 Months

Tink

Congratulations-Im-Very-Proud-Of-You-Ima

Well you quit smoking as you wanted your life to change direction and look at you now!

Your life has completely done a 180 :)

Your quit is solid and an inspiration to me, we have been in each others lives for 10 months now and when I moved in with you I was surprised how 2 peoples quits could be so different

you showed me how easy it is 

you are my super hero

Superman_800x600.jpg

your no nonsense approach is awesome

warm my seat up on the lido deck, you know the one by the bar with an ocean view ;)

Quit smoking rocks! just like you!

as it was all her fault, she had to make an appearance ;)

MissPotatoHead_THUMB.gif

• Like 7

Loving the message from Tracey!  (knew she would knock it out of the park!)...

REZ, you've been really important to me (and many others) since we met you - you are a top bloke, and you've made Tracey very happy, which is even better!  Thank you for involving us all in your life, and sharing your experiences with us!  you really are one of the family!

So happy for you at 11 months, and I never (ever) had any doubts what-so-ever that you would get there.

Hope you have a great day :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!  :)  

Like Tracey has said, my quit was a real life changer for me!

I'm going to keep marching forward and never going to look back or smoke again!

If I can quit cold turkey, anybody can do it, just keep your eyes on the prize of good health, smell good, look good, more friends, and more money in your pocket!. Who knows, maybe you could even meet someone special too in your new life as a non smoker!

Now, looking to reserve a couple of good seats on that lido deck!  B)

DSCF0722.jpg

• Like 2