BAKON = Two Years Smoke Free !

Sazerac

Congratulations on 2 years, nice job!

You help so many keep their quits and make them laugh too, hell of a combination!

The misses and you have a lot to celebrate lately so get in that new truck of yours and take her out to dinner to a nice Ohio restaurant!

The cooks here can read and write and have all their teeth! 

• Like 2

Nice one Bakon, 2 years is some quit, you have been through a hell of alot of heart ache this year and you still kept your fabulous personality and put a smile on everyone's face even through your hard times, it takes someone special to do that, this place would be nothing without you, wish you and your better half nothing but good health and happiness, you both truly deserve it,

Congratulations my friend go treat you and herself to a fantastic weekend xxxx

• Like 4

Bakon oh great man of mystery, you keep us all on our toes and we love you for it, although you don't do furever fluffy cats, I forgive you and think your pretty damn amazing, 2 years WOW, here is to you and Mrs Bakon, thanks for being here and shhhh I wont say it too loud but thanks for all you do xxx

• Like 3

Thank you all my friends and fellow bus riders.

I tried to post a picture on thread, used photobucket and all, no go. Tried a video of a bike ride too, no good. I will get to a computer that lets me...I will post it.

But if my olny problem is posting a picture, then life is good and I need not complain to anyone. And it is. I uploaded a little of my adventure, messed up the blog/log thing somewhat, and am slightly dangerous on the computer past simple text, but I made it two years as village idiot for a reason.

Thanks for keeping me coming back, for a place to write something and for the support through life's adventures...your a good group of misfits. Glad our playground is worldwide and fun to still skip across. Pretty girls all over and the guys are not tools.

What will I say of smoking, I ate my anniversary Subway sandwich today for a 2pm breakfast, night shift this week. For my reward, which I preach to newbies to reward themselves because nobody else will, I bought a bed mat for my new truck. A FORD one -Joe, not the cheaper aftermarket ones. Going to give it a name in October, maybe swing by DD and see that big horse on way to mousetown.  Plan on spray lining it down road, but its so dam pretty right now without a scratch I don't want to do it yet. Truck was kind of an early reward for making it 25 years on the road, 2 years quit and this years challenges. SO on my 2 year mark it was Subway and another $120 splurge on something I wouldn't normally buy (other one I was going to get only 80). Got to follow my own rules, right?

Notice I didnt talk of any struggle or urge or thinking about it. Cuz Im not. I am where we are supposed to be. I cant think of one good thing about it and it doesn't have any place in my life except helping you window lickers not take it so rough. Lighten the mood and tell you its greasy easy and with the right mind we will all be just talking about shoes, box poopers, bus rides, yoga and fat chicks, because smoking isn't worth the time to post.

Thank you, my FRIENDS, you are all golden.

Pony Boy

• Like 4

Late to the party as always ... I will blame time zones .!!!

Thanks Bakon - I love what you bring to this board and the support you provide .... Congratulations on a fantastic 2 years - and in keeping with the occasion I will not post a cat congrats picture a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34