SOS close to caving in

Evelyn

I'm an emotional mess and when that happened I tend to crave cigarettes. Close to caving in. I can handle being at my smoking (no longer drinking) neibhbor and her visiting me but NOW I'm having flashbacks and emotional a wreck and I do not want to to blow my quit although 11 September isn't really the best quitdate (that's an excuse you see) with 9/11/2001
I feel like screaming, cried my eyes out and although I have my one week anniversery, I 'd almost go to the store for those bloody fags.

Writing is good. Keeps me occupied from smoking.

Evelyn - 11/9 is a great quit date, and don't let your mind play tricks on you otherwise - Nancy just posted this earlier, and I thought it was brilliant http://www.quittrain.com/topic/2719-think-you-need-just-one/ recommend that you read it if you haven't already!

You don't need to smoke Evelyn - just for today, but you don't need to smoke.

• Like 1

Write write write.

Play with your SMOKE FREE Pigs.

Tuck yourself up in bed for a good nap or early bedtime.

Walk around your neighborhood.

Go visit a non smoking person who might be lonesome

and bring some flowers or grasses you found for a bouquet.

It is late afternoon...day will be over soon.

Tomorrow a different day

• Like 2