Avatars meaning and Proper Nicknames

bakon

whats the dar part? are you a migit or next to a giant? your head is in someone's armpit

Yes, I'm a "migit" bakon in the Land of Giants. lol. That armpit is my brother"s (ewww) and he's actually standing behind me. 

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

• Like 4

Glad I saw this before you started on me :P

The name Lace my ex gave me back in high school, i was supper skinny an he said i reminded him of a piece of lace- not much there, but strong for what it is, it stuck (along with all the fat'n food over the years) and even thu i don't look like a beanpole any more, i still answer to it- so when my real name Sherry was taken at the other place, I went by Lace there, and now here.. as for the frog an the bird,  I adopted that when i gave up drinking... so much of the time i felt like my addiction an life in general was try'n to swallow me up... and I need (have to) to fight back... so I see myself as the frog - even when it might seem that "it's all over", I've found if i grab hold and hang on for dear life, things do and WILL get better... it might take a while... and it might get worse before it gets better... but "Never Give Up"...

Plus, it's just so darn cute!!!!  :wink:

• Like 8

Maryland quitter- boss, organizer, jack of some trades. has dogs and kids and stares out his back window. exercises and now that he runs this place keeps his shirt on for pictures, seems to have a sort of ADD. Likes to sit in the front of jimmy's bus because he gives a lot of direction. his team choice suks but not everyone can be cool, or we couldn't tell the difference. Also shocked the world this year by inventing a new universe and allowing all the misfit toys to come live here.

• Like 7

leanna- maker of paper flowers and I also love selfies, especially posting pictures on line. usually I am sleeping at my desk but sometimes I do hit gym. I got the sleep appneia which means I snore that batmans train going uphill. I am a canadioan which means I don't drive good especially when visited the country below us.

• Like 1

Sazerac, a delicious NOLA-centric Cocktail

http://www.sazerac.com/

and a photograph of my painting of shell

chosen because...it was correct size

and represents my craft.

If you need to see flesh you will have to go

to the blog page on my artsy fartsy site

http://sallymae1.wix.com/sallymae

or meet me for a Sazerac @ Tujagues

.http://www.tujaguesrestaurant.com/thebar.html

download.jpg

I was finally able to get your page to work on my iPad and you are as lovely as I'd imagined. :)

• Like 2

Oh, SueBeDo BeDo...go to artsy=fartsy site and click on BLOG  (of which there really is none)

I LOVE  Buttercup !!  Tracey !   I  love your Buttercup avatar.

It reminds me to 'suck it up' which is always a good idea.

t makes me think of sitting in a sunny meadow

and makes me think of this great song

Now you are Buttercup.  Marvelous.  Miss Buttercup !

Great associations all around.

• Like 4

Ill give you.....JOE...

I didnt chose my screen name...

My Mom and Dad chose it for me 50 some odd years ago, so I thought I would stick with it   :P

The pic...well,it is a random pic I stole from the internet ...They are best looking couple I could find...Ive been stalking them ever since so i can continue to post updated pictures of them... :rolleyes:

I gotta say, they made a bunch of good looking kids too.. :wub:

I cant seem to think of anything "witty"...so.., so I just gotta stick with the facts here....

• Like 4

Maryland quitter- boss, organizer, jack of some trades. has dogs and kids and stares out his back window. exercises and now that he runs this place keeps his shirt on for pictures, seems to have a sort of ADD. Likes to sit in the front of jimmy's bus because he gives a lot of direction. his team choice suks but not everyone can be cool, or we couldn't tell the difference. Also shocked the world this year by inventing a new universe and allowing all the misfit toys to come live here.

lol

I had a dream the Ravens lost to the Browns today and I was beyond upset.  It's all pretty much true, except for the ADD.  I can stare at the walls for hours and be quite content.

lol

I had a dream the Ravens lost to the Browns today and I was beyond upset.  It's all pretty much true, except for the ADD.  I can stare at the walls for hours and be quite content.

I predict that dream will come true  ;)

I will be back with an update in about 5 hrs  :P

• Like 1

I predict that dream will come true  ;)

I will be back with an update in about 5 hrs  :P

You can't sleep on Cleveland as they proved to us last year.  But still, I cannot stomach the thought of losing to them today.  Johnny Football going to play today?  Ngata, Suggs, Dumervill and Smith, hell our whole defensive is enough reason to sit that little man out for this week.

Im not sold on Manziel ...At this point I think he is a distraction and (in my opinion)..as long as Cleveland doesnt start him...he will continue to sell jerseys and make them money....once the put him in (for more than a play or two)....i think he will prove he is nothing more than average at best, and Cleveland will be QB hunting again  :( ....but...face it..it doesnt matter who calls the signals ...there is no weapons on offense....

Just wait till next years draft...after that, we will be going to the Super Bowl.. (our yearly battle cry...lol)

Joe- young son has this name too...figure it means "whiney or I know it all" in some old Hebrew script....joe got good taste in cars, balls to put his name out there for challenge, but lives to close to Cleveland "near lake erie" they all like to say, like its a plantation or some exclusive country club. got old one ball and the egg steeler for neighbors. that goofy british chick visiting and a football team named after a shit stain in the back of joes undies.

as far as avatar- says its real, kind of sean connery hard guy look to him. Good at counting and fathering from posts. Probably would have been a cool neighbor if not tainted with the ohio brain flea which somehow removes the ability to see you team has no chance ever.

But given the choice between him and mq, I would have to stay right where I'm at, in the middle. Rather see jimmy's team do something than either the shitstains or the crows.

• Like 2

but lives to close to Cleveland "near lake erie" they all like to say, like its a plantation or some exclusive country club. got old one ball and the egg steeler for neighbors. that goofy british chick visiting

ahhh...ya see Bakon...In Ohio, everyone lives in one of three "areas"..

Either you are "from Ohio,near the Lake".....

or

You are "from Ohio, near the River".....

or

you are "from Ohio, near Columbus"..thats all anyone needs to know...lol

Now..while its true I am somewhat close to Rez (and Tracey).. we are both "near the Lake"....but still a couple hours apart,

but...

Sarge is "near the River"..I would have to stop for lunch if I was to take off some morning for a visit..I would probably stop in the Columbus area  ;) :P

Pennsylvania on the other hand  is broke up into only 2 sections...

Someone is either from Philly..(which is "known" for a multitude of things)...

or

They are simply from Pennsylvania...

I guess if your not from Philly, it doesnt matter where in Penn. you live  :)  :rolleyes:

• Like 1