bakon

my fat friend....

the queen of Scotland

Elton John

Man in a skirt

crossdressing islander

rocket surgeon

burrito

use your science skills and pull that large round head out from under that dress and your ass. then come sing to us the best way a queen of Mexican food can.

Paul would simply say:   POST MORE

• Like 4

I PM'd him and he never answered back. He may be suffering from that passing out sickness that Ginger has. I'm just saying.  :P

PS… Can we get a permanent bucket of cold water placed in chat for when Ginger has one of her passing out spells.  :P

• Like 3

A wise man once said...

Sometimes it is better to risk looking like an idiot by saying nothing, than to prove it beyond any doubt by speaking....

Wiley! Responded to your PM.

Busy Bandit. Planning a new chapter. I sold my business and have another month or so of admin to sort out before taking a vacation somewhere and then working out what the heck to do with myself...

• Like 9

A wise man once said...

Sometimes it is better to risk looking like an idiot by saying nothing, than to prove it beyond any doubt by speaking....

Busy Bandit. Planning a new chapter. I sold my business and have another month or so of admin to sort out before taking a vacation somewhere and then working out what the heck to do with myself...

Exciting times ahead then, Stu :)

A wise man once said...

Sounds exciting Stu - so where are you going on vacation ... Or are you going to stay with Rez as well ? a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

• Like 2

Oh Pippa....always the last to know aren't you?

Tracey, Rez and I are siblings. We are Bakon and Nancy's Love-Children.

:huh: Say Whaaaaaat! This would make Tracey my sister  :wacko: Hell no, No way!!!  :o I was adopted!! :)   :P  

Need to be one hell of a big couch!

We will come up with something big guy lol! ;)

• Like 1

I suspect he is getting ready for his Queendom

what with the independence vote coming up on Thursday.

Coronation crowns,

New Togs,

Ermine...you know.  

Capes and footmen !

They are making him Queen of Scotland aren't they ?

There will be two queens,

Jackie and Burrito, methinks.

Can't do without Queens.

and happy voting.

Love from

a wild colonial,

S

I suspect he is getting ready for his Queendom

what with the independence vote coming up on Thursday.

Coronation crowns,

New Togs,

Ermine...you know.  

Capes and footmen !

They are making him Queen of Scotland aren't they ?

There will be two queens,

Jackie and Burrito, methinks.

Can't do without Queens.

and happy voting.

Love from

a wild colonial,

S

Since James the VI of Scotland became James the II of England - we Scots have dominated political life in the Union. I see no reason to let the English out from under my boot now...

Long live the Union!

• Like 3

Oh Pippa....always the last to know aren't you?

Tracey, Rez and I are siblings. We are Bakon and Nancy's Love-Children.

Ah-ha, I knew it, y'all are southern!!! :D

could it be you're all related to me? my granny married her brother in law after her sister died- adopted her 2 kids, the oldest (Babe) was 15 - granny was 14 and was mom/aunt to the kids,.. and then her 7 kids and her sisters 2  were 1/2 brother sister-cousin's..  :blink:

if you're not gonna be doin' much next year you an mrs El B can come here for the big golf "thingy" (don't get mad at me for call'n it that :P )...I'll have 2 rooms free by then  ...... soooooo if the mrs. get's mad at cha you wont have to sleep on the sofa ! :laugh2: