Posted (edited)

Do you feel like a smoker who just isn't smoking? Quitnet Re-Post, September 19, 2003

Today as I re-read this post, I found myself wondering if I was just waiting for some life catastrophe to happen to go back to smoking. I remember past lost quits. Arguements with partner, a death in the family, high stress at work, loosing a job etc. All high stress points in life.

And using that as an excuse to smoke again.

Well, people who don't smoke manage to cope with these life events WITHOUT SMOKING.

I never want to go back to smoking and I'm keeping my quit.

Gene

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A SMOKER WHO JUST ISN'T SMOKING?
From leejay on 9/19/2003 10:49:35 AM

Somebody posted this question when I was about 5 or 6 months quit and it really hit home with me. I realized I hadn't 'conquered' anything...I was just waiting until it was time to smoke. It was like I was waiting for a big enough disaster or heartbreak or anger so that I would have an excuse to smoke. That's when I figured out I 'wasn't getting it', the freedom you find when you quit smoking.

If you are feeling that way, maybe you should do some serious thinking about this quit you have going. It's hard to let go of the idea that you will never again be able to smoke. I used to get through one day at a time. But at 6 months I realized I was still hoping someday I could smoke.

I took a step back and looked at my life since I had quit, checked how I was feeling physically and then remembered how I felt while I was still smoking. I finally realized I never wanted to go back to smoking. I still had the desire to smoke or the craving to smoke, but I decided I was never going to smoke again. So now I could let go of that idea, and my quit became easier. Maybe up to that point I wasn't ready to admit I was really quit and it was a keeper. I'd failed so many times when I tried to quit I certainly didn't want to blow this quit. So I quit waiting for a catastrophe to hit, giving me an excuse to smoke. Now I know there is no excuse to smoke.

Are you just waiting for an opportunity to lose your quit? I hope not.

Leejay

image.png.4bd3725fa542dd91a7f6467556c8037c.png

Edited by Genecanuck
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Genecanuck said:

Do you feel like a smoker who just isn't smoking? Quitnet Re-Post, September 19, 2003

Today as I re-read this post and found myself wondering if I was just waiting for some life catastrophe to happen to go back to smoking. I remember past lost quits. Arguements with partner, a death in the family, high stress at work, loosing a job etc. All high stress points in life.

And using that as an excuse to smoke again.

Well, people who don't smoke manage to cope with these life events WITHOUT SMOKING.

I never want to go back to smoking and I'm keeping my quit.

Gene

DO YOU FEEL LIKE A SMOKER WHO JUST ISN'T SMOKING?
From leejay on 9/19/2003 10:49:35 AM

Somebody posted this question when I was about 5 or 6 months quit and it really hit home with me. I realized I hadn't 'conquered' anything...I was just waiting until it was time to smoke. It was like I was waiting for a big enough disaster or heartbreak or anger so that I would have an excuse to smoke. That's when I figured out I 'wasn't getting it', the freedom you find when you quit smoking.

If you are feeling that way, maybe you should do some serious thinking about this quit you have going. It's hard to let go of the idea that you will never again be able to smoke. I used to get through one day at a time. But at 6 months I realized I was still hoping someday I could smoke.

I took a step back and looked at my life since I had quit, checked how I was feeling physically and then remembered how I felt while I was still smoking. I finally realized I never wanted to go back to smoking. I still had the desire to smoke or the craving to smoke, but I decided I was never going to smoke again. So now I could let go of that idea, and my quit became easier. Maybe up to that point I wasn't ready to admit I was really quit and it was a keeper. I'd failed so many times when I tried to quit I certainly didn't want to blow this quit. So I quit waiting for a catastrophe to hit, giving me an excuse to smoke. Now I know there is no excuse to smoke.

Are you just waiting for an opportunity to lose your quit? I hope not.

Leejay

image.png.4bd3725fa542dd91a7f6467556c8037c.png

Actually this is a perfect post for me now.  The reason I went back to smoking the first time after being quit for 6 years, was because my husband had Tachycardia and had to have a heart ablation procedure. Needless to say, I was extremely stressed and PETRIFIED  so I went back to smoking.  Thankfully he was ok, but did going back to smoking make him Ok? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Smoking did NOTHING for my husband or me.  Fast forward to a few weeks ago when another very stressful medical incident happened.  My 98 year old mom who is in pretty good shape for a person of that age, needed to have emergency hernia surgery.  Needless to say, I was very stressed out and nervous.  A 98 year old going under general anesthesia and having surgery!!  I was PETRIFIED!! Thankfully, my mom came out of surgery with flying colors!   👍😃  She stayed over in the hospital for 3 nights and the doctors, nurses and hospital staff were amazed at her rapid and easy recovery.  She barely took any Tylenol as she didn't have any real pain except for some soreness which is totally normal.  My mom is an amazing person with such a positive mental attitude! The difference between the last time and this time, is this time I didn't go back to smoking. 👍💪 It certainly wouldn't have changed me being nervous.  It actually would have made me more nervous, because my heart rate would have increased A LOT, and I might have ended up in that hospital as a patient instead of being a visitor!  So yes, no matter what incident you go through, cigarettes, will NEVER help you!  

Thank you again Gene, for bringing this up!!  Btw, you are doing fabulous with your quit, and I do believe you will become a regular around here!! 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Best wishes to your mom for a continued recovery, Sandi! I totally know what it’s like to smoke your way through a crisis… it does no good for us or the people we’re trying to support. It makes us less present, less focused (always preoccupied with getting our next fix), and more anxious. Good on you for keeping your quit! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, QuittingGirl said:

Actually this is a perfect post for me now.  The reason I went back to smoking the first time after being quit for 6 years, was because my husband had Tachycardia and had to have a heart ablation procedure. Needless to say, I was extremely stressed and PETRIFIED  so I went back to smoking.  Thankfully he was ok, but did going back to smoking make him Ok? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Smoking did NOTHING for my husband or me.  Fast forward to a few weeks ago when another very stressful medical incident happened.  My 98 year old mom who is in pretty good shape for a person of that age, needed to have emergency hernia surgery.  Needless to say, I was very stressed out and nervous.  A 98 year old going under general anesthesia and having surgery!!  I was PETRIFIED!! Thankfully, my mom came out of surgery with flying colors!   👍😃  She stayed over in the hospital for 3 nights and the doctors, nurses and hospital staff were amazed at her rapid and easy recovery.  She barely took any Tylenol as she didn't have any real pain except for some soreness which is totally normal.  My mom is an amazing person with such a positive mental attitude! The difference between the last time and this time, is this time I didn't go back to smoking. 👍💪 It certainly wouldn't have changed me being nervous.  It actually would have made me more nervous, because my heart rate would have increased A LOT, and I might have ended up in that hospital as a patient instead of being a visitor!  So yes, no matter what incident you go through, cigarettes, will NEVER help you!  

Thank you again Gene, for bringing this up!!  Btw, you are doing fabulous with your quit, and I do believe you will become a regular around here!! 😁

@QuittingGirl...  wishing your mom a speedy recovery. And good  for you for keeping your quit during a very difficult period! And thank you for your support. Hugs, Gene

Edited by Genecanuck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Quitting is the best thing a smoker will ever do. Quitnet Repost, Sept. 19, 2003

From palNdrom on 5/14/2008 11:16:04 AM

Quitting is the best thing a smoker will ever do for themselves. There are no 2 ways about that. Everyone knows that smoking kills, stinks, costs....etc. etc. etc. There is nothing good, satisfying or fulfilling about it. Logic and common sense dictate that smoking is bad and quitting is good. 

So why is it so difficult to do the sensible, logical, good thing?

Smoking brings you down, it makes you weak, it encourages you to hide, it hinders you from being comfortable, it forces you to give up control. And all this so that it can ultimately kill you. 

Let go of the mistaken belief that you've lost something or lost part of yourself. Be proud that you are finally doing the right, good, healthy, logical, sensible thing! That you are showing your loved ones and children that you feel worthy and that they should too. That everyone has a right to be/do the best that they can. You only get one life.

This heavy sense of loss or deprivation is an unnecessary burden. Let it go and feel your shoulders rise, your scowl erase, your back straighten, your steps lighten and your spirits lift. Once you do that, you'll KNOW you can do or deal with anything else.

Mady 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

The Nicotine Addiction Story. Quitnet Re-post, November 23, 2005.

From GidgetPicklebrain on 11/23/2005 12:47:15 PM

THE NICOTINE ADDICTION STORY
The Nicotine Addiction Story

Nicotine is probably the most addictive of all drugs we know of. The addiction process is very complicated, with dopamine receptors, neurotransmitters, etc. This illustration is an oversimplification of the process, but helps smokers to understand the reason for the difficulty in quitting.

Imagine that you have a factory in your brain which makes acetyl choline (you really do, but it doesn't quite work this way.) The acetyl choline workers work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, no breaks, no vacations, no union representation. Acetyl choline is an essential part of our nervous system and without it we could not function very well (ask a smoker who is trying to quit how they feel and you will know how acetyl choline works.)

These factory workers work day and night and produce as much acetyl choline as the body needs. That amount is determined by the foreman who does continual blood testing to make sure there is an adequate amount available. After about 10 or 12 years you decided to try a little tobacco (either smokeless or smoking.) In 7 seconds th nicotine is in the brain and the foreman cannot tell the difference between acetyl choline and nicotine. He announces to everyone, "I don't know what is going on, but there is plenty of acetyl choline available. It looks like you can take a break". 

The factory workers go out on the lawn, in the sunshine and have a glorious time. They are only out there about 30 minutes and the foreman calls them back in. He tells them that the acetyl choline levels have dropped and they will have to resume production.

The factory workers continue to work 24 hours a day, but they also remember how nice it was out on the lawn. You decided to have another cigarette. The foreman hardly gets the words out of his mouth and the factory workers are all out on the lawn. Again because the half-life of nicotine is just one half hour, they are soon called back in. You try tobacco again, with their encouragement — and again — and again.

Pretty soon you are smoking quite regularly and the factory workers are on the lawn most of the time, having a wonderful time. So you become fully hooked and smoke on a regular basis. The factory foreman tells the workers, "You haven't been needed for quite some time. Why don't you go on vacation. I'll call you if you are needed."

So they take off to the Caribbean. They are there for many years.

Finally you decide you've got to quit smoking. You stop.

The foreman checks the blood levels and panics. He starts trying to round everybody up, by sending letters and telegrams and making phone calls. The factory workers have to say goodbye to all their friends, find their cool-weather clothes, make airline reservations and prepare to leave. They are not happy and they let the foreman know that. He passes that information on to you and you give in and start smoking again.

One day you finally make it. You quit.

It takes one month for the factory workers to get home and start working again — but they never forget the Caribbean.

Edited by Genecanuck
  • Like 3

The Tobacco Companies work very hard 

to make sure the poor smoker stays hooked 

They keep adding more crap to the cigarettes 

The cigarettes you buy today are nothing like the cigarettes I first smoked at the tender age of 11  . 
I promised I wouldn’t give them another penny of my hard earned money . 🐸

• Like 3

Some old advice that might help: Advice for Newbies or anyone beginning this journey...

Quitnet Re-posts. June 3, 2004

From Y2Kfree on 6/3/2004 5:34:54 PM
From Monika on 11/23/1998 5:58:19 PM

We have so many new people here and that's wonderful. But it seems everybody wants the same thing...advice. How about all of us posting our Quit advice. I know several of us have our lists...BroKen, ToddL, etc. let's post...Here is my advice...

Suggestions for Quitting:

1. READ<READ>READ, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. Read anything at all related. Make notes of anything that catches your interest. Follow links. Learn as much as you can about your addiction & the process.

2. START A JOURNAL. It is important to remember where you have come from. You think you will never forget but you will, & the Nicodemon will help you forget. You want to document your struggle. There will be days you think you have made no progress & will need to remind yourself that you have & what you would have to go through if you have to start over.

a. List all the things you’ve done/accomplished so far to help quit smoking (Cut back, limited locations, etc.)
b. List why you want to quit or the benefits to you in quitting
c. Make a list of all possible excuses you can think of that you or the Nicodemon might use to tempt you to slip & write down why they are not true or won’t work. You will need to refer back to this list many many times.

3 .Before you quit, pay attention to where it is & why you are most likely to smoke. Count how much you smoke. Wait 15 minutes before smoking. This is to recognize what those cravings will feel like. Look at options like Zyban, the Patch, or Gum.

4. Before the quit, eliminate some places where you are use to smoking. Ex. the car, at computer, your bedroom. This will reduce triggers when you do quit.

5. Drink lots of water, avoid sugar, exercize (It releases dopamine in the brain same as Nicotine does (stimulates the pleasure center)
6. Join a support group (Such as QuitNet, or others)
7. Post often, ask questions, read & post , read & post- get the idea? Respond to posts, give of yourself to others who are quitting.It will reinforce your quit as well.
8. Try to keep busy, especially your hands. How about knitting/crocheting a security blanket to replace the fiend/friend you think you lost. It helps when you’re tired or watching tv. How about cleaning the windows? You’d be amazed at the brown gunk on them!
9. Never give up the war, even if you lose the skirmish. A slip is just a slip, it doesn’t have to be a fall.
10. Think of some mantra or saying to repeat to yourself. Mine is “Smoking is not an option” & “I don’t smoke anymore” -say this out lout-auditory stimulation to the brain. Say it often enough & you will believe it.
11.Take Vitamin B Complex, lots of Vitamin C, eat good healthy food.
12. If you believe in a higher deity, pray.

Ok, what's your list?

love,
Monika
5 1/2 months

Here ya go! Good idea, Monika!
From BroKen on 11/23/1998 6:37:37 PM

Some QuitNet Basics For Newbies, From a Recent Arrival

Hi, and welcome to the QuitNet, a friendly crew of quitters determined to help one another remain smoke-free, a day at a time! Here's some basic info I've been gathering and saving:

A little info on YOUR Profile pages would make it easier for all of us to get to know one another.
A little biographical data, some quit info (first time? tenth? patch/cold-turkey/Zyban/gum?), makes it easier for us to find common ground and gear our advice/suggestions, when solicited, more appropriately.

Suggestions for those of you in, or approaching, Day One:
Breathe deeply.
Drink lots and lots of water and/or cranberry juice (flushes out nicotine, thus hastening the END of withdrawals).
Walk, write, read, talk, move, swim, bike, jog.
Pray.
Sleep (as much as you want to!).
List your reasons for quitting (positive AND negative), and add to them and refer to them often.
Break pencils.
Pace.
Scream.
Remember: the cravings ALWAYS pass, WHETHER YOU SMOKE OR NOT!!! So stare at your watch for 2-3 minutes, write a novel, hold your breath, ANYTHING BUT SMOKE!, and it will pass.
Make lots of buddies on the Q and post to them often.
Love and forgive yourself.
This list is by no means conclusive. Feel free to add your own....

Some basics about the QuitNet:
If the Messages or People text at the bottom of your screen is yellow, you have new messages or buddies logged onto the Q. Click on it to see them. You can file posts into your personal library. You can send messages to others on the Q privately, by clicking on the person's name (in blue HTML text), then clicking on Send a Message when the person's Profile page comes up, and typing your message into the popup window that appears. There's plenty more, but that should be enough to get ya started!

You (we) can do this thing!
"What one has done, another can do."
"I'm one puff away from a pack a day."

Good luck on your quit!

Yours in recovery,
Ken

Re: FOCUS....Repeat: I CAN DO THIS!!!
From Keith45 on 11/23/1998 7:26:33 PM

1. You have to want to quit because YOU want to!

2. When you have stressful situations, smoking Will Not Make It Better!!

3. PLAN what to do NOW instead of smoking, make a list of what to do...like do situps, walk, listen to music, clean something, write letters and post them here at Q
(IF not for the Support in Q I'm sure I would have failed along time ago!!)

4. Write down why you Quit or why you are going to quit, and put them around your home.

5. Pray to your Higher Power for Strength & Courage To Do This!

6. FOCUS

7. Repeat This:
I Want To Do This,
I Want To Quit,
I Am Quitting For Me,
I Can Do This,
I Will Do This.
I Am Doing This!

GOOD LUCK & COME HERE OFTEN

P.S. If You Fail..Do Not Beat Yourself Up,
We All Make Mistakes In Our Lives...
Pick Yourself Up, Brush Yourself Off & Try Try Again!!!

Keith
193 Days 18 Hours 25 Minutes & Counting
15,440 Cigarettes Not Smoked
772 Packs Not Bought
$ 2,702 Not Spent!

In addition to Monika's awesome tips:
From HMike on 11/23/1998 6:43:31 PM

-Write your top five reasons for quitting on a 3 x 5 card and put it in your pocket or purse. Also write those same reasons on a piece of paper and take it to the copy machine. Make about a bazillion copies and put them on the fridge/mirrors/car/office/bathroom/ everywhere, and read and remember - remember -remember.
- Don't wait 'til your quit day to do the things that Monika suggest....start at least a week in advance.
- Reduce or eliminate caffine and alcohol for at least 2 weeks. Caffine is the world's biggest trigger, and booze makes you stupid and forgetful.
- Premedicate with your favorite pain killer 24 hours before you quit. Aspirin/advil/whatever...you're gonna get a headache.
- The effects of withdrawl are timebound....they end. Maybe not soon enough for many, but BE PATIENT.
- Above all else....YOU CAN DO THIS.

Mike

Attn Newbies: Listen to this guy! He quit, like, before I was born!!!! (nt)
From BroKen on 11/23/1998 6:52:10 PM

Jeeeesh.....thanks a LOT Ken....:~) (nt)

Groovy idea, Monika!
From Barbiedoll on 11/23/1998 7:03:47 PM

Well, I never did make a list. What I did is write out my advice (for what it was worth) so very many times that I started feeling like a broken record. So, finally, on my 7 month anniversary I tried to put it all in a post (my "ramble.") Like I said, it's not a list, but it DOES answer a lot of questions that newbies have always asked me.
Hope it helps, let's see how well I can cut and paste it.......

I know that seven months might sound like an impossibly great amount of time to a newbie (I know it did to me!!) , and quite often it seemed like hell, but there were some things that made this quit beautiful…… like, the Q. If you spend much time around this place, you'll see it's magic. I know I've made friends here that I'll keep forever, and I'm sure I made friends here who made my quit possible at all-at least in the beginning!…..
Another
thing that made this quit so Worth It was the whole "reinvention
of myself" thing that many people have mentioned. When you
quit, your life changes. There's no getting around that. But it can
be viewed as a time to really take stock of what's going on, and
do a little reorganizing. We can "rewrite" ourselves, and it's kinda
cool to live through, and watch as others do the same. The other
good stuff about quitting (health benefits, increased energy, more
money, less ruined clothing, nice breath, etc) make it seem
almost like a party!!
(I'm sooo kidding!! At least in the beginning!)

Speaking of the beginning……. My friends and quitmates, if it IS
your beginning, here's a little more advice from Barbiedoll the
Wise One (?)…… HANG ON, IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!! I
know I've said this so many times but it's true. The beginning
sucks. The beginning hurts. The beginning is hell. But if you just
hold on/exist/put one foot in front of the other--you'll get past it.
In a couple days or weeks you WILL feel better. You MIGHT
cry less. You WILL stop yelling at people/animals/cars. You
MIGHT get some work done. It doesn't get EASY all the
sudden, but it gets EASYer. And you can't get to that "middle
part" unless you get past the beginning part. So just please hold
on. And come here. A lot. That's how I did it. And this is my 4th
serious (3 months or more) attempt at quitting. (And my 400th
less-than-serious attempt).
And while we're on that subject, I just have to say a little bit
about the Just One syndrome. I'm saying it to myself as well as
to any of you who are still listening, cuz--dang it!!--I was just
going through this the other day. The "negotiation," that is.
Trying to talk myself in to having Just One…… But I had to
remind myself that Just One Smoke is not just one decision, but
several. Because NO MATTER WHAT I TELL
MYSELF--ONE can always turn into MORE. Which means
giving in to my addiction. And starting all over again. And feeling
like all the changes I've made in my life were for nothing. And
putting all my loved ones and friends thru hell again. And feeling
very, very disappointed……….
Please think about all of that (grammatically incorrect as it was)
the next time you are Negotiating w/yourself. I hope you will
come up w/the same answer that I have for the past 7 months:
"Today I will not smoke!" (and I'm pretty sure I won't tomorrow,
either!!)
Oh, speaking of tomorrow, cockiness should be avoided! I really
think complacency is a big enemy right now. I think it's the
reason why people refer to day/week/month 3 as being so hard.
The euphoria of 1 and 2 are gone and a person starts to feel
over-confident. That's when s/he ends up stepping on a banana
peel!! Don't do it!!

Be gentle w/your self!! This is one of the most difficult things
you'll ever do!! Cut yourself some slack!! [Especially if it's your
first month!! Major Slack!! You'll (hopefully) never have the
excuse of it being your first month again-so go all out!! Eat
everything, drink everything, spend money, cry, laugh, argue,
space out!!]

And, like I said, come here often. Because this place is really
what did it for me. I was lucky enough to have the time to spend
(and friends, boyfriends, work, etc, to sacrifice, LOL) and be
here a lot. It meant so much to me. And still does. "The best way
to keep your quit is to give it away." Soooo true!!

Have I rambled enough?!?!?!?

I love you all!! Have a Most Groovy weekend!! We ALL are
awesome, and we will Make It, After All!!!!! (and the Yanks,
too!!)

• Like 1

How smoking affects your mind. Quitnet Re-Post, December 12, 2005

From xoxsarahxox on 12/12/2005 2:58:22 PM

How Smoking Affects Your Mind

Mary smokes to relax when she's feeling tense.

Bob smokes to feel more alert when he's feeling dull.

Others smoke when they're depressed or bored, or to overcome feelings of anger or grief.

How can a mere cigarette be so many things to so many people? The answer lies in the chemicals in cigarettes and the powerful psychological effects they have.

Nicotine—A Stimulant

Nicotine, the chemical that makes addicts out of cigarette smokers, is a stimulant with properties similar to those of cocaine and amphetamine (speed). Nicotine provides the pick-me-up that smokers feel. It increases heart rate, blood pressure and breathing rate, and makes the smoker feel more alert. Unfortunately these effects wear off after 20 minutes or so and the smoker is left craving another pick-me-up.

Acetaldehyde and Carbon Monoxide—Sedatives
Acetaldehyde, a byproduct of both cigarette smoke and alcohol, has some sedative properties. The carbon monoxide in cigarettes makes you feel dull the way you would in a stuffy room with not enough air. These chemicals seem to dampen some people's feelings of tension, anger or strong emotion.

Other Psychological Effects
For many, the act of smoking itself—pausing in one's work, lighting up, exhaling a certain way—becomes a comforting ritual in itself. The smoker may be involved in a private fantasy that relieves feelings of boredom and meaninglessness. Smoking may go hand in hand with other activities, such as drinking coffee or alcohol or eating dessert. These "triggers" are why quitting smoking involves more than just kicking the nicotine habit.

The Force of Addiction
Sooner or later everyone who smokes does so to relieve the craving for nicotine—a powerfully addictive drug. The addicted body sends messages of uneasiness and need to the conscious mind until the smoker gives in and lights up.

Understanding Is Power
Take a close look at the feelings that make you want a cigarette and those that YOU have after YOU light up. Understanding these feelings will put you in charge when you're ready to quit smoking.

Distributed under license. © Parlay International 1640.004

• Like 2

How will you greet the morning? Quitnet Repost, December 12, 2005

From Peter_is_in on 12/12/2005 11:51:23 PM

So how will you greet tomorrow morning . . . ?

A) As someone who is experienced at being smoke free and solid in your quit. You will face the day knowing that smoking is never an option and that you now experience all the rewards of your positive choice. You are probably so grateful for finally being free that your main reason for coming to this site is to support others. You are greeting the day smoke free.

B) As someone who is new at being smoke free. Your first waking thoughts are about your quit and how you will manage another day to defend it. You wake up knowing that this is something you want to do and that you have started the journey. You are grateful for the support others have shown and you come to this site to receive support and give it as well. You are greeting the day smoke free.

C) As someone who is ready to quit smoking. Your day is filled with wondering about your ability to make it finally happen. You have made plans and you are ready to start a smoke free life. You are grateful that you are just on the verge of quitting and you come to this site to receive support, to learn about quitting, and to witness others helping others. Before long you too will be greeting the day smoke free.

So how will you greet tomorrow morning . . . ?

Greet it smoke free . . . . addiction free . . .

Peter

_ ‹(•¿•)›
¯°°°¯¯°°°¯¯¯¯
_

• Like 3