Am I the only one that misses H.A.T.???

ArmedNAruba

Guy is controversial and beats to a different drum, but man I miss his posts. He certainly had entertaining topics and received plenty of responses. Definitely a different outlook on life and makes for great reading.

Oh, and I do realize WHY he hasn't been on here lately....

HAT, IF YOU'RE OUT THERE CHECK IN!

• Like 9

He was really influential in my quit before I joined.

It will be great when he returns

and we won't be so worried either.

oh sheet, I was thinking about TAC when I wrote that ^^^^^^

but, HAT is a hoot !  and he needs to quit dicking around.

• Like 8

Had anyone heard from TAC? He was moving and said he'd be back in a few weeks.

It's been a very long few weeks. :(

I posted a message on his facebook page and was told he was living in his camper around the place where he used to live.  I don't think he's been on the road or has internet right now.  :(  I miss him so much.  

• Like 3

Honestly, I do not miss HAT, because of  the way he has behaved the last couple of times he has dropped by.  He has dive-bombed the board with one controversial post to stir it up...then gone again. When or if he chooses to take life or his responsibilities seriously...I will be glad to see him and his humor, again...

I do miss TAC, and am worried about him...

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, I miss them both.  CatInTheHat, was a bit on the dramatic side the last couple of times..think he just wanted someone to pay attention to him, wish he stuck around long enough for us to help.  He is the perfect age to quit.  Hugs to them both, wherever they may be  :girl_sad:

• Like 2

I think I missed the drama... or I avoided it. Either way, he's fairly young, isn't he? Quitting young is the best decision a young person can ever make. I'm glad I quit at the age I did. I think I had an easier time than most, especially those with 20, 30, 40 years of smoking. 

• Like 6