Doreensfree is Eleven Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Happy anniversary @Doreensfree, my kind beautiful friend. Thank you for being here all this time supporting others and lifting them up when they are down. Not to mention you're the best moderator 😊 Have a great day!😘🤗😊

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations, dear friend,on Eleven years!! Who knew when we met 11 years ago we would still be fast friends (and smoke free, of course}?  Thank you for all the love and laughs along the way, and for all you do here for others.  You are the best!!!

image.png.03b6a2e825ab23d7ab8aa5b1f305c49c.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Doreen!!! 😊 11 years is amazing!! Such a wonderful accomplishment!  Thank you so much for all your encouragement, friendship and help you gave me this past year when I was struggling so much in the beginning of my quit! You definitely made it easier for me and I am very happy to call you my friend!😍 All the Best and have a wonderful day!!

image.thumb.png.f33c7776abc07aafcb2d475c86bf52c1.png

Edited by QuittingGirl
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on your eleven years of freedom!  Your willingness to help others reach their own freedom is an example to us all!  I brought you some chicken sausages to celebrate.

Sausage-3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Everyone…

It’s hard to believe it’s 11 yrs , it’s flown in the blink of an eye … I still remember  my early Quit when I counted every minute of every day , now the years are whizzing by.

Ive met some Wonderful friends along the way ,who will stay in my heart ,some are still here and some have gone off to have a great smoke free life ,I owe my success to you all snd  all the folks who have taken their seat on the Train . 
Quitting is the best feeling ever …never doubt yourself ❤️❤️🐸

IMG_2527.GIF

• Like 12

Congratulations Doreen on such an epic quit. Plus, thank you for all support you gave me in the early stages of my quit. I got something just for you.

image.png.69fd09c6a1ad1f80cdc0e11cee67bb50.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Thank you for your kind messages …

I still get  a buzz watching a newbie reach that Lido Deck 

Meeting you guys .. The Pleasure has been all mine . 
QG… Queen is my favourite band too 

I sang along this morning having breakfast 🐸❤️

IMG_2529.GIF

• Like 10

They were amazing, I can still remember that 1977 concert.....geez it was so long ago 😲 and I was so young...LOL!!!😁 Freddie was great and IMO the greatest front man that ever lived, although he may be tied with Robert Plant.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 years! What an amazing achievement and gift to both yourself and your family. Thank you for being the light that guides so many others on their journey to freedom. Look around the train at those you've helped. Look at all the lives you've enriched with your humour and determination to never leave anyone behind.

Even when I vanish into the chaos you've always been with me, guiding me and bringing a smile to an often dark day.

Not all superhero's were capes. Some wear chique concave bobs, wierd Fridays and talk in the cutest Scouse accent. 

Thank you for being a beacon to so many. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Doreen! 11 years!!! So thankful for you. You helped me so much when I joined this site and you’ve consistently done the same for so many others. You are a treasure! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...