How's The Weather Where You Are?

Reciprocity

HOT!!!! Projected 115 degrees on Sat sept 29th. I have lived in the desert since 1978(Las Vegas,Laughlin,and Phoenix) but this is extremely late for this. No climate change though, If you believe that I have a bridge for sale. I envy those who have a fall season.

• Like 3

Still very cloudy down here with on and off drizzle from time to time.  We haven't seen the sun in several days and it's very depressing.  The temps are low, only in the upper 60's but the humidity is high so that AC is still running.  I am hoping by next week the humidity will drop and I can open up the windows and let the fresh air in, as fresh as it can be in NYC...LOL!!😁

• Like 3

Actually had quite a few tornados in the central North Carolina area despite being far from the center of Hurricane Helene.  The NC mountains got serious flooding and areas south of here, especially Florida and Georgia got hit a lot worse.

NC pics below:

https://www.wral.com/helene-brings-downed-trees-flooding-to-nc/21646147/

• Sad 3

You can see how much it spread out once it started moving over land. 11:00 AM Friday is was just grazingwhere you are. This is a rain map. The blue is light rain, green/yellow moderate, red heavy rain, purple - get a boat, White - put on the life jacket! Not surprising there was so much Toranado threat.

Screenshot2024-09-27200557.png.e0b91691032520284644d8f710950144.png

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2