Stewbum is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Woohoo @Stewbum, you did it! It may have taken a few years longer but you're on the lido deck and I'm so proud of you 😊

You've faced so many challenges during your quit and you still held your ground and said NOPE, something to be very proud of my friend 😊🤗

image.png.293ee6e24dc6a49c766bfd22cf9933fc.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Yaaaa Stewpot , 

You made it … Welcome to the Lido Deck . 
Huge Congratulations …

You fought your way here …

Im so happy for you , the Quit Train is very proud of you 

Thank you for all the support, the fun , the numbers , to keep the train on its track 

Celebrate in style 🐸❤️

IMG_2487.JPG

IMG_2486.GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Congtas Big Guy!!! Much sought after 1 year mark finally here. I hope you celebrate huge and you'll no doubt be reflecting on all the experiences you've had over the past year. It only comes around once Stewie so grab on with both hands and ride the high all day long!

LidoDeck1.gif.e389ef7b39790188a4c0c1eb3a1d8cf1.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to my quit friend's I survived this milestone.....

Just started back to work today masked up to not pass the remnants of the dreaded covid crap on. Sunday and Monday were the worst, lethargic from the fever and muscle aches along with the runny nose and cough. But feel pretty good today..... of course that celebratory Whisky bottle may have something to do with it??? Joking of course I am rarely a drinker anymore with the heart issues but love to joke about it.

My celebration will be at my cabin tomorrow with no covid symptoms, no heart or lung issues!! Just me my dog a fishing pole and the river!

By the way, all three of my new employees are smokers, with this heat and the doors open that stench keeps blowin in. Have to find them a different spot. Or water down their packs by accident!!

Thanks again yoose guy's.

KTQ

Cheers---- The infamous STEWPOT

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stewbum said:

My celebration will be at my cabin tomorrow with no covid symptoms, no heart or lung issues!! Just me my dog a fishing pole and the river!

Be sure to take the right bait 👍

FishDrinking.gif.03961cb546e7eb4b760ff5b38082623e.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Reciprocity said:

Be sure to take the right bait 👍

FishDrinking.gif.03961cb546e7eb4b760ff5b38082623e.gif

Wonder if they like whiskey!!  Ha Ha  how do you find these vids? 

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

That cabin sounds mighty peaceful 👍🐸

Yes Doreen its my ZEN spot...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

That cabin sounds mighty peaceful 👍🐸

Doreen. You have another chance come on over. I have another pile of wood to split!smiley1.png.3445e8c69fae63d1ea4e8a7c407745ae.png

Second pic is from above the cabin. 4 wheel drive and steep climb. We are going here Saturday for some more exploring of the old mines.

20210731_200621.thumb.jpg.1f2ab137936cd3b2fdbe277266c84527.jpgCabin1.thumb.jpg.c808e75818486c34800259bf046fe91f.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Gus. Very happy to hit this birthday but the magic didn't happen??? I am still 63 I thought this would take off a few years but they made it clear and said not smoking adds years. DAM. LOL.

• Like 6

I'm gonna have some wine to celebrate your 1 year quit Stewie!  Glad you are feeling better....Covid sure sucks and it's very good that we aren't smokers anymore, because who knows what would have happened to us, if we were!!  😟 I hope you are enjoying the day at your cabin! Have a great day my friend, and Congratulations again!!! 😃😃

image.thumb.png.dbfb1f5d68153b36066eb74f5981fac9.png

Edited by QuittingGirl
  • Like 6

Wee-Ou!! That must've been some Lido Deck Party last night Stewie!!

Don't remember a thing actually. Woke up back on dry land at the side of a road; and wasn't feelin' too spry😵‍💫

I guess y'all missed yer chance to have burbon marinated bacon for Brekkie this mornin🤔

Drunk-Pig.jpg.002ed785ec9c14c42c79bd2bf6c8c77a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5