It has been awhile.

Mee

Hi everyone.  It has been a while.  Life has been busy with enjoying retirement.  I don't know how I fit everything in before.  I have more time  but not enough time to get things done.  Probably because my day starts much later.  Sleeping in, savoring a couple cups of coffee and relaxing on the porch.  The next thing I realize, it is noon.  

I see some of my old supporters and friends.  Jillar, Doreen, Reci. . .  I am sure there have been many success stories since last I checked.  I need to be a little more present.  I miss the support and humor.   How are all my old buddies doing?

Mee

• Like 4

Nice to hear from you @Mee  I'm glad things are going well for you.  Life is much easier without smoking.

I'm still probably 10-15 years from retirement myself but it does sound nice.  I'm glad you are enjoying it.  Thanks for checking in.

• Like 2

Hi @Mee, I'm so glad to see you! I was just thinking about you the other day 😊 I here you about how quickly the day goes once you stop working. I do that noon thing daily lol.

I hope you do decide to stick around, we've missed you!😘🤗

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jillar said:

Hi @Mee, I'm so glad to see you! I was just thinking about you the other day 😊 I here you about how quickly the day goes once you stop working. I do that noon thing daily lol.

I hope you do decide to stick around, we've missed you!😘🤗

I have missed you too.  I will definitely stay around.  

• Like 3

Well Hello there Sweetheart .

So  glad you have stopped by , I love it when a oldie comes calling 

Retirement is so good , I have never regretted finishing work . 
I sure hope you stick around some 

Hugs 🐸❤️

• Like 2