Stewbitchin.

Well.

Just got back from a heart procedure after 2 major attacks, (again). In my heart looking around and nothing accomplished.... came home after days of bull-shit. 

Wife picked me up in the smokey car with her cigs in her purse, got home to have 2 thought's of smoking last night!!!  Being pissed off at the system and exposed in the vehicle caused these thoughts that really haven't been present or powerful in a very long time.. Dam addiction and that fricking demon...

Being a heart patient that is always close to attacks and the certainty of death from smoking is and has been a great deterrent for the cravings. But the smoking bitch was even now trying to work on me.

This is about a month of being attacked from all sides with physical and sickness issues, then that demon bastard decides to raise its lowly head and test my resolve.. WTF

Guaranteed I will win the battle but even testing me has me pissed off.

Always remember depression, and anger can open the door to thoughts of defeat and allow that Demon bastard a foothold.

So be truthful to yourself, alert and always find some happiness.

Even during extremes there is a thought process or activity that can lead you to a smile. Find it!!!!

Don't worry.......Be Happy..

Ok done with the rant, going to my cabin to sit by the river and watch Cooper, my golden, take a swim. 

Everyone KTQ

Cheers Stew.

• Like 7

Great post Stew, you should be very proud of yourself for overcoming all those hurdles that got in the way of your awesome smoke free life :) I hope you feel better and they get you fixed up once and for all! xoxo

spacer.png

• Like 5

I have full confidence in your dersire & ability to kick the Nicodemon's ass Stew!

That's one hallmark of nicotine addiction that pisses me off the most. That bastard Nicodemon just lies in wait for stressful moments in life to descend on us then he rears his ugly head trying to undo all the good work we've done to quit.

Not fair in the least!! 😡🤬

Kick him in the nuts Stew & be done with him!!

Edited by Reciprocity
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Stewbum said:

Always remember depression, and anger can open the door to thoughts of defeat and allow that Demon bastard a foothold.

So be truthful to yourself, alert and always find some happiness.

Even during extremes there is a thought process or activity that can lead you to a smile. Find it!!!!

Don't worry.......Be Happy..

Great post, Stew.  I especially liked this part.  Always try to find something positive because the negativity can really drag you to bad things.

Wishing you the best with your health issues and hoping your wife can see you as a positive role model and at least consider quitting herself.  Best wishes

• Like 6

Best of luck to you Stew as you are doing great with your quitting journey!!  I know the Nicodemon shows it's nasty head at times when we are under stress.  I still get the crave once in a while as well.  We just have to stay strong!!  Yeah, I hope your wife quits too.  My husband quit several years before me, back in 2017 or 2018, but now we are both non smokers and it's made life easier because of it in some ways.  Best of luck to you always!! 🙂

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

There is nothing like the feeling you get after a great rant. I proud of you Stew for sticking to your guns. Then there is the great feeling as well when you flip off the nicodemon saying " not today bitch".

icegif-853.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mac#23 said:

There is nothing like the feeling you get after a great rant. I proud of you Stew for sticking to your guns. Then there is the great feeling as well when you flip off the nicodemon saying " not today bitch".

icegif-853.gif

Ha Ha Ha , perfect for the moment Mac....

• Like 2

Hi Stewpot ,

Sorry your having health issues to deal with 

I wish you well and speedy recovery ,.

Your wife is still in the grips of addiction , 

smokers are selfish .. as long as we get our fix , that’s all that matters .

Tell that Nico  monster to butt out 

we do have a rant column in the basement 

Iff the record , you come and curse away 

We have all been there 

Take care ❤️

• Haha 2