Craves after YEARS of smobriety. It is OK.

Sitting here minding my own business.

Going through some crap. 💔

Daily. 
Old TV shows (in USA) give me comfort.
Shows so old they are not in color. 

Apparently, cigarettes offered actors acting in black & white false comfort  too..:

Craves will sneak up & try to drown you when they think you’re too tired to swim. 

We are tired but strong enough to exclaim:

NOPE!! 

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Yes actors got all their cigarettes free…it was all advertising….we now know better…

Never Take Another Puff xx

Not to mention many of those actors/actresses died of smoking related illnesses well before they should have.

• Like 3

Love the post and the perspective, L4L.

I've had a really terrible couple of years, and I've insisted to myself to remain vigilant.  Thankfully, I haven't experienced any urges, but I know that they're possible, especially in this vulnerable state.  

Christian99

22+ Years Quit

• Like 6

@Christian99, i'm sorry you're going through bad times and glad you haven't had to deal with urges on top of it. i felt the same way you do when i went through a couple awful years myself and am so thankful i had this place and time quit to keep me from having urges too.

I hope your year gets better my friend...

• Like 4

Oh we will NOT be giving any heartbreaker a chance to feel oh so smug when they find out you were driven to pick up an old bad habit in order to cope with their absence. Oh no we will NOT. You said it well, NOPE! 💪🏻 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1