Stewbum is Ten Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Woohoo @Stewbum, congratulations on your double digit quit my friend :) You are doing awesome this time and I'm so happy and proud of you. Have a great day and I'll have a beer for you, hee, hee :) 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Stew pot  

Your flying ….

your on the home straight now …

Thank you for all you bring to the Train 

Take a rest from the counting game xx

Cheers 

IMG_2197.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Congratulations Stew!!!  You are doing so great!!  You are almost to the Lido Deck, right behind me!!!  You have come a very long way and should be so proud of yourself!! All the best to you, my friend!!  Have a great day!!

image.thumb.png.7e023a3293f9056464a361b124d0a78b.png

• Like 5

Thank you my friends.. good to be here and have enjoyed all the help and comradery the train brings. 

Been a tough month for me and instead of the Happy Stew there has been some life problems. I'll bring Ya'll up to speed.

I have gotten rid of two employees ,one was smoking drugs in the bathroom!!

Since before my vacation I have been working constant "grueling" hours to pick up the slack. This is a 70' all electric hull design.. The completion date is August, at this rate we will not make this deadline. There are some serious fines written into the contract that would be devastating. 

Hope to find a couple more qualified employees soon?

All work and no play really sucks.

So being the brutis I am pushing a sore back to the limit without realizing my back wasn't just sore!!! I have pushed out what looks like two discs. As we speak they are scheduling a stat MRI then a shot for some relief then it look's like surgery? I cannot even put my socks or pants on by myself. To be a little funny there is no sleeping in when I have to use toilet paper....smiley1.png.fa3cb1a3388dc9659d856a3e8f9c4fb2.png 

The surgeon explained about the surgery do's and don'ts, top was get off the blood thinners "yea" the second was if I smoked!!!! Thats when the big fat wonderful NOPE!! was able to be used. 

As of late I haven't been very active on the train just my lifesaving Nope's and a little looking around before sleep and work. 

There may be more time for funny jokes and spankin chicks in the near future.

Thank you all for my monthly birthday, funny how I look forward to each one starting the day after the last......

KTQ

Cheers Stew.

• Like 6

Sorry to hear things are rough on the work front at the moment Stew. Hope you get some good new people soon and are able to keep your deadling.

Stressful for sure. You're on track though for a huge life long improvement on your health and wealth by quitting :) 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Reciprocity said:

Congrats @Stewbum!! 10 whole months ... not long now till the big one :) 

Another reason to party - Yay!!

AndyParty.gif.e2c4685584614f0051c0e9895113cc81.gif

Reci, How did you find that video I thought I told everyone to destroy it!! Was havin fun though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Stewbum said:

Reci, How did you find that video I thought I told everyone to destroy it!! Was havin fun though...

I know people ....... very powerful people 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Aww Stewpot my Friend ..

Sorry to hear you are having a crap time ..hoping for some relief for you in the future ..

Take it easy ..

Dont worry about the counting game ..the sticks are still whipping the chicks …

XXX

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1